Muenkel

Guys, here's a question going around work.....

I've kissed my dad on the lips before. Geez, does he owe me $10? I gotta get my money damnit.......:D
I would prefer not to kiss another man but in the right situation maybe. Just for fun of course;). Plus I'm one of those "Liberal Californians"..........
SEBAZZ.......

Plus I'm one of those "Liberal Californians"..........

Get a rope......:)I got kissed by a guy once. I was in a bar in Korea. I had been coaxing my girlfriend into kissing this other hottie. She said she found it pleasant. Now, remember this is near the end of the night and I can hardly stand. Next thing I know my good friend is kissing me on the lips. My first reaction...WTF Is this huge mustache doing on my face???? It was quite disgusting....He could have at least shaved....:D Anyway...turns out while my back was turned my girlfriend wanted some pay back for accomodating me with the other chic. I forgave Rick but told him if he ever did that again I would have to beat his ass. I didn't even get $10 but I did see the two girls naked later!!! Osan was fun.....:P
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"