Muenkel

Guys, here's a question going around work.....

I wouldn't mind having a dime. They have literally hundreds of uses! Parking meter, candy machine, impromptu screwdriver....

And for us Canadians, that dime will be worth a whole 16 1/2 cents! :D Boy won't I get the best end of the deal. ;)
tee

WRONG!!! an old saying comes to mind. I had a very good friend whose Dad retired after 25 years in the Navy and we used to get pretty graphic in our conversations.
Once, when I told him to "Blow me", his response was: "Don't matter which end of the dick you're on"!
It made perfect and immediate sense!
G. Jones
"Why don't they have a light bulb that only shines on things that are worth looking at?"

Hell, I could prolly do it for free just to freak everyone else out. Though money would gratefully be accepted. :D
Mind over matter really.
Speaking of which, on CNN the other night the had all the actors from that "Queer As Folk" series on Showtime. All but 2 were straight (supposedly). They were showing scenes of guys seriously getting down. Don't know if I could go there, but again, mind over matter I suppose. :P
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Hell, I could prolly do it for free just to freak everyone else out. Though money would gratefully be accepted.

Oh geez... the Homophobia in here is pathetic!!! Ya know what I think, you're all just scared that you might enjoy it and get a woodie or somethin.
TBH, I've kissed a guy at a concert once, and it was frickin hilarious!! The look of Shock from the people behind us was well worth it. And his wife thought it was F'in funny too!!!!
Conjunction Junction, what's your function?

the Homophobia in here is pathetic

Just out of curiosity, how is what I said homophobic?
I'm not gay (or bi) so the thought of kissing a guy isn't all that appealing to me. That's a far cry from having something against homosexuals, which I don't. If that's what you're into, fine by me. It's just not my thing.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Just out of curiosity, how is what I said homophobic?

I don't think he was refering to you. There is a lot of homophibia going on around here, and I'm a tad surprised.
Skydivers have always been very accepting of differnt people, I'm surprised this is so different.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Sorry, Zennie... Wasn't directing that comment towards you. I quoted you because you mentioned you would do it for the shock factor which was why I had done it too...
Just to make it clear (not that I really care what people think) I'm not gay or bi. To me it wasn't a sexual thing at all. It was a joke meant to shock someone and it served its purpose.
I really don't care or judge people by their sexual preference. That's their business
Conjunction Junction, what's your function?