PhillyKev

Wow, my rent includes boobies!!!

So I moved into a new place a few weeks ago. After I signed the lease the landlord told me while he was painting around one of the windows he saw in the window across the alley a cute young girl working out on her stairmaster in a bra. Sounded like a nice bonus but hadn't noticed any working out going on and hadn't even seen who lived there.
Last night I'm eating dinner, sitting on the couch, watching some TV. The TV is right next to the window and I see her climb on the stair master in a big tshirt. Cute girl and I'm thinking, oh well, no bra. Continue watching tv, but movement catches my eye and I end up glancing out the window again. The T shirt has been whipped off and she's climbing those stairs like a maniac in nothing but a tiny pair of panties. Nice rackage going on, too.
The really interesting part of this is that these are huge windows, below waist height to the top of 10' high ceilings, the windows are only about 20' apart across the alley. She's centered right in the window and I know she can see me. Hmmm....I'm hoping this story continues and becomes penthouse forum worthy.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

hmm, Im just guessing here but I think she wants to be in the "letters to penthouse." Maybe she's just waiting for a guy who has the courage and imagintion to introduce himself.....you lucky S.O.B.
you dont see things like that in Korea:( well not of any worth anyway!
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

If the windows are as big as you say they are then your not the only one getting a peep show. Ask around about her that's what neighbors are for. Maybe you should get a stair master or a tread mill yourself. You never know she may like to watch too. :)GOD BLESS ALL US JUMPERS :)

Maybe you should get a stair master or a tread mill yourself. You never know she may like to watch too.

Talk about pain. I can't even run in boxer shorts. I couldn't imagine doing the tread mill commando! :D
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

Talk about pain. I can't even run in boxer shorts. I couldn't imagine doing the tread mill commando!

did you know those that brag about having a big one are usually covering up the insecurity of having a small one.
GOD BLESS ALL US JUMPERS :)