dbattman

How do you want to go?

So, not to be on a morbid subject but I was watching 'Hollywood Forever' on HBO about a cemetary and I was wondering, if you had your choice, how would you want to go out?
For myself, I'd go for the 'whore house heartattack' or getting shot by some young woman's husband in a jealous rage (when I'm, oh say, 82).

Well, however it is, I'd prefer it to be quick & painless, preferably without me ever knowing what happened. Barring that, it's probably easier to say how I wouldn't want to die than how I would.
One thing is for sure, I don't want to rot away in a nursing home somewhere not knowing who I am and not being able to control my own bodily functions.
Sometimes I wonder if modern medicine is keeping us around far longer than our body was really designed to be. There's living and there's existing. I don't want to just exist.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

I guess would like to go in my own country, as an older(not decrepid), wiser, less depraved, starting to get bored with life kinda guy...but it doesnt seem like that'll happen any time soon.:)It would be nice to have something to leave behind as a token of my love for life. but thats not gonna happen for quite sometime either!. I Own nothing but my rig and my guitars! and Im taking them with me!
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/album/38342922cgxRPs

Because I have had a lot of people close to me die I have come to accept death and I believe my time to go is my time to go. I hope whatever does it is not a long drawn out process and I do not have to suffer. I hope it doesn't happen for a long time but you never know.

When you godda go you godda go. I'm ready anytime even though there is so much I still want to do. I beat beat cancer and finished Chemo this time 2 years ago so I dint think he will be back anytime soon. When I do go I would like it to be a combination of sex and skydiving. As long as I have a hardon thats all that matters :)Beware of the toes you step on today, for they may belong to the ASS you KISS tomarrow. :)

While making love to my wife of 80 years together
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good answer! I'm with Rhino on this one...
Oh shit, if I get married now. I'll be 114 when it happens. Hope I can still skydive.
-Hixxx
"Sous ma tub, Dr Suess ma tub" :S

Don't care, but whatever it is, if they require anything less than DNA testing to identify the remains, I wasn't trying hard enough. And I want my grave to read, "This is but a minor setback." :)Life is 100% fatal, it's not how you die that is important, it's how you live.