quade

More Nuke Threats from Pakistan

Probably because everyone is tired of hearing about it.. Let's start talking about positive stuff like boobies, and sex, and sex, and sex and more boobies :)I don't even watch the news anymore because of that crap.. If they are going to blow the hell out of each other their is nothing you or I can do about it.. They need to shit or shut the fuck up and get off the pot..
Blue Skies ..... ;)

we're paying attention. Im just holding my breath waiting to be able to breathe again. ive had an uneasy feeling for over a year now about this stuff!
I wrote some lyrics on 22 aug last year BEFORE all this shit was going on...and it bugs me how close to reality its gettin!
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!T
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

>We're talkin' millions of lives at risk and most people on the planet aren't
>even paying attention.
Most people on the planet would rather just watch sports. Or drink. Or have sex. Except for Rhino here, who seems to prefer just _talking_ about sex . . .
-bill von

Well.... Lets see, they both have develpoed their own weapons, Russia is probally still "misplacing" some, the US is fighing to destroy as few as possible out of our stockpiles (we only have enough to vaporize a large chunk of the world), Bush is now talking about making a new class of smaller, friendlier nukes for specialized tasks....
The nuclear bomb will be the end of humanity yet...
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

We're talkin' millions of lives at risk and most people on the planet aren't even paying attention.

Ain't that the truth Quade!
Things are disintegrating all around us and we (especially the U.S which I love) seem to be more concerned with the WWF or the latest "The Osbournes" episode.
I pray and hope for peace daily (some days it feels more futile than other days).
PLEASE open you eyes everyone!!!
"This is the 4th time I've been late for work this week!!...and it's only Tuesday!" ...Cheech and Chong

We can allways do a neighborhood watch

Currently ongoing Rhino!!
Ever since 9/11 (hopefully without personal prejiduce most of us have been looking over our shoulder and being more aware of everyone and everything happening around us!)

We elected good people that are suppose to take care of us.

IMHO...
I just want to always keep an eye on them (the good elected officials) with the same watchful eye as in my "neighborhood watch" comment above to be certain that the "good people we elected" are not at the same time violating our civil liberties in the name of our protection.
Just 'cause we chose (read: elected) them doesn't give them the right to start stepping some personal rights that were granted by the authors of our Constitution!
Sorry to rant as I know this has been been discussed before in this forum..;)
"This is the 4th time I've been late for work this week!!...and it's only Tuesday!" ...Cheech and Chong

The nuclear bomb will be the end of humanity yet...

Hate to disagree, but the Nuclear bomb will bring the start of a new humanity, albeit a miniscule one
One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!! Two Shots HEY HEY!!!! Three Shots.......

:)
I'm not saying anything is wrong with the WWE. I'm just saying.."let's all watch and analyze all the other "SmackDowns" that are currently brewing in our world!". Especially those wrestlers that have possession of Nuclear Weapons! :o

Things are disintegrating all around us and we (especially the U.S which I love) seem to be more concerned with the WWF or the latest "The Osbournes" episode.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Its called escapism! like the ostrich(although there is NO documentation of anyone witnessing an ostrich sticking its head in a hole)
unfortunatley there is no escaping this danger. It will effect every living thing on this(what will soon be) rock!
if one nation uses a nuke mass hysteria will persue(IMHO) and others will be tempted to taking out the threat of them using it again! ever see war games? cant we all play tic-tac-toe instead!
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!T
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

What? You don't see this as deserving bandwidth as much as saying "boobies" or something equally banal?
We're talkin' millions of lives at risk and most people on the planet aren't even paying attention.

Most people seem to be paying attention, but we are not letting our lives come to a screaching halt over it either. We gotta just keep moving on. Keep living our lives. There is not very much we can do at this moment in regards to the possible Nuclear war between India and Pakistan.............>:(
Show me your boobies!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Sebazz........

20 years ago I predicted that neither Russia nor the USA would be the first nation to explode a nuclear bomb in anger. It is the little countries - like Israel, South Africa, North Korea and Iraq that are the scary ones. You get a small nation - like South Africa, with its back to the ocean - losing the later stages of a religous/racial war and they will cheerfully commit national suicide before surrendering. With few of the normal democractic checks and balances, it is too easy for the paranoid leaders of small countries to fire nuclear weapons. Those leaders of small nations have every right to be paranoid, considering the way the CIA, etc. have meddled with their internal affairs.
Hopefully, Indian and Pakistani leaders will remember how many million lives are at stake - millions of Indian and Pakistani citizens - before they trade bombs.
The flip side of that argument is that few of those millions of Pakistanis or Indians pay taxes, so they are just a burden. Vaporising them would relieve their respective governments of millions of hungry mouths to feed, educate, transport, etc.
No wonder American audiences immerse themselves in WWF, the real world is far too sacry!

You know I think you are right Quade. I know people I am amongst are aware of the situation but there seems to be little chatter from others about the threats. Why is it that the whole situation is getting so little press? It should be plastered across the front page of most newspapers.
Blissfully Ignorant? I hope not.
I was listening to a report yeterday on the radio about Iraq. Almost all countries do not support any military action in Iraq by the U.S. Apparently we are having a tough time making a case justifying an attack...............
The U.S. seems to be a little spread out right about now.
Anyone notice also that our schools are doing really shity?
Anyone want to have a cold beer after work?
Sebazz........

Gotta disagree with you there TG........Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait spring to mind, not to mention El Salvador, etc.....
But hey, you can count me in for a cool beer anytime, we'll raise a frosty one and toast the end of the world while the mushroom clouds grow around us....
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.

Gotta disagree with you there TG........Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait spring to mind, not to mention El Salvador, etc.....

But did the average citizen care about their problems, or even ever hear of these places before the US military was already commited to take action?
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin