freeflir29

I'm freakin out man!!!!

I heard the most disturbing thing Monday. I was riding to altitude in a Porter and having the normal conversations with a couple tandem students. These two students owned a piercing shop. So...someone asks the question that I could have done without. "Whats the wierdest piercing you have ever done?" What came out of this girls mouth I could hardly believe. She says....Hmmmm.....Anal piercings I guess. I was like HUH???? She said lots of strippers get them because they make more money. How freakin crazy is that. Just when I thought nothing could shock me. Someone finally did it....[:/]

I agree with the insanity. WTF would or could possibly lead someone to pierce their poop chute?:PYuck! What is the one were people pierce their PeePee? Prince Albert?

I was not born with any holes in my body and I am gonna stay that way..........

that is pretty amusing

i went to a tattoo and body art convention once with a stripper friend of mine and they had a peircing show on stage with each participant being judged on creativity, style, etc..... anyway this one guy gets up on stage and at fist looks to be somewhat yuppyish; i.e. no tats, no visible piercings, etc... the m.c. actually ask the guy if he was sure he was suppose to be up on stage, the guy proceeds to pull out his "unit" and he has a padlock through the shaft.... that was painful just to see

i turned my head and immediately said "i didnt need to see that !!!"

needless to say the m.c. said "ok, you're the king"

i believe in self expression, but where do some of these people draw the line

so clay where was this porter you jumped, dont tell me rome and i wasnt invited

hisgoofyness

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

i've never seen the anal piercing but i have seen the princess wand. it is a long steel rod that goes down the shaft of um well you know and has a little steel rod coming out of the top near the body at a 90 degree angle.
if fun were easy it wouldn't be worth having, right?

I heard the most disturbing thing Monday. I was riding to altitude in a Porter and having the normal conversations with a couple tandem students. These two students owned a piercing shop. So...someone asks the question that I could have done without. "Whats the wierdest piercing you have ever done?" What came out of this girls mouth I could hardly believe. She says....Hmmmm.....Anal piercings I guess. I was like HUH???? She said lots of strippers get them because they make more money. How freakin crazy is that. Just when I thought nothing could shock me. Someone finally did it....[:/]

doggone, sounds like a real pain in the ass!
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

>lots of strippers get them because they make more money

Really? I'm trying to imagine a scenario in which I will feel that a stripper should somehow get more of my money because of an anal piercing. I don't see it (so to speak). Anyone? Bueller?

"I met this girl, she's into Satan"
"Dude, you're totally into satan..."
"Yeah I know, and she has her spine pierced!"

You get a cookie if you can tell me where that one is from... :D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:ph34r: Letting it heal first before posting a pic. But I'm so geeked. :ph34r:

I've heard of someone getting a zipper before ( zips/unzips to create a pocket on the body), but if I remember correctly it got infected and had to be removed. Has anyone successfully had this done and still to this day has it?

She says....Hmmmm.....Anal piercings I guess.

now how is the fuck are you supposed to keep that clean?
"Ok your all done, just don't take a shit for a couple of months:o"
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

well thats just sick.(the laces and the ass piercing)
maybe the padlock dude should pierce his ass and lock his unit to it so he doesnt have a chance to dring any twisted children into this world...
Whuffo you wannna lock up your d!ck?:S
My photos

My Videos

There was a movie I saw, I the name escapes me....It stared Dee Snider as "Captain Howdy" a sick F*ck who was covered in piercings.
He would torture people buy piercing them and hanging them from rings(among other things).
He was trying to teach them to "open their minds" to pain/pleasure.:o

I wonder if that strippers butt is now "open-minded"

B