f1freak

Shitty Day....

God I really need this weekend to get here,
Last night my wife tells me she talked to a lawyer and that it's devorce time...
It kinda just knocks the wind out of a guy [:/]
so i am looking forward to raeford this weekend.
Later
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Sorry, dude.

Is this another case of AIDS (Altitude Induced Divorce Syndrome)? Keep your head down and your feet up, except when you're on the ground.:D

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

so i am looking forward to raeford this weekend.

Hmmm...I think I smell a trip to titty bar this weekend!!!

We have a couple of membership cards to one up here if you need to borrow them :P Seriously, I'm sorry to hear that. I bet there'll be some people at Raeford to help you take your mind of things!

(whoops...that was from me..Pam, but for some reason won't get Merrick signed out on the forums!)

Hey Freakster, sorry to be the only voice encouraging reconciliation, but I hit bottom and sunk into the mud a couple of years ago in my marriage and managed to salvage it. I could not possibly imagine it could ever be good again, but it is. REAL good. You may be sorry you didn't try to salvage it later.

Now, if she took a pair of scissors to your brand-new custom colors canopy, harness, and container, she might be a toss-out.

Listen to your own voice, my divorced friends all encouraged me to dump her and sue, and that would have been a mistake in my case.

Best of luck!

JP

I think i have went above and beyond, i have put up with 2 affairs, other really fucked up shit already, a guy can only take so much.(im not saying im perfect) I look at like this, everything happens for a reason. im not putting all of the blame on her lord knows, but i cant keep letting myself get kicked in the balls (just dont feel real good). Who knows what will happen.
Thanks man
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Man-
I put up with my ex and 2 of her "affairs" ( "he's just friend I swear" - Yeah, right, I wish was as good a friend-) Sounds like a cutaway is long overdue! Get out and enjoy! Life's too short to put up with that crap!
Positive vibes going out to you! I'll be sure to make a jump in your honor and drink to your good name!
Blue ones!
-Lenny

Easy Does It