wlie

Hurts just reading it

Quoting the non-fatal incident reports in Parachutist (July 2002):
--------------
A female jumper was making a topless jump and suffered a hard opening, which resulted in several bruises and a torn nipple from the chest strap catching her nipple ring. The injury required stiches to repair. Any exposed body-piercing jewelry presents a potentially painful snag opportunity that should be considered prior to jumping.
--------------

And I thought that I had it bad when I once clipped my nuts on a jumpers heel flying over his burble.
My other ride is the relative wind.

it just wouldn't stop bleeding.. it looked so painful i was holding my own boobs while trying to care for her injury... it was horrible. Even 6+ weeks later i still cringe at the thought of it. her actual name is blocked from my brain, she will always be the 'nipple chick' to me.
arggggg. owwww..
if you hurt your private parts please please please try to find another medically trained person to take care of you.. it just causes permanant damage to me [:/]

an no aggiedave, it couldnt have been worse.. you didnt see it. the hole was enlarged. a good deal. argggg

damn atleast put some tape or somthing over them!

I don't know that tape would have helped. That canopy opened so hard that almost her entire side was bruised. I'm glad she's OK though. That was not a good weekend.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

And I thought that I had it bad when I once clipped my nuts on a jumpers heel flying over his burble.

her actual name is blocked from my brain, she will always be the 'nipple chick' to me.

So does that make wlie, 'Nutboy'?:o
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Topless/ nude jumping isn't really a mainstream activity at our DZ, but there is a small group that seems to enjoy it quite a bit - so much in fact they made at least one jump each month of the year last year - And up here in Wisconsin that's no easy feat in the winter!
I was wearing two or three layers and they were in the buff-
So was I over-dressed or were they under-dressed?
(I'd have to say I was over dressed - I saw some really nice butts!)

Easy Does It

Topless/ nude jumping isn't really a mainstream activity at our DZ, but there is a small group that seems to enjoy it quite a bit

Hehe, they tried to organize a naked bigway for Eduardo's 100th on Sunday. A couple of people balked (including Alex, axe96bam on dz.com), so they just did a normal semi-big way. Which is to say, as big as you can get from a King Air with an AFF Level 2 on board.