freeflytim

Believe it not, Clay got a Coach rating!!!!!!!

First female student : "Clay said he had to squeeze my breasts before our jump.....something to do with determining the aerodynamics during the freefall."

Second female student : "Yes, he did the same to me.....supposedly this information allows him to co-ordinate our fall rates."

First female student : " But I've talked to female students from other DZs, and their coaches don't do that."

Second female student : " Clay said that's because this is the new state-of-the-art coaching technique.......he is one of the newest graduates."

First female student : "Oh....it must be okay then.....during ground training, did he also press himself against your back, and make you pull on his member, to simulate a 'hard pull' ?"

Second female student : "Yes, but I couldn't find it.....I just assumed that was the reason for his "Mighty Mouse" title...."

:D

Congrats, "Coach Fowler" ! B|

Don

Here's the video!
The play by play- 'Coach Candidate' Clay on the right.
'Coach Evaluator' on the left.

Watch Clay get taken by the fake....

big file-
http://www.freeflytim.com/movies/HahHahClay(big).mpg

small file
http://www.freeflytim.com/movies/HahHahClay(sm).AVI

be afraid, be very afriad.
Congrats Clay...lemme remind you some of those girls might be illegal for you!
(For those that dont understand.. I saw how many spectators go to Thomaston they arent ALL there for ripe!:P)
My photos

My Videos

Aw, don't listen to them, Clay. Like my mom used to say, they only tease you because they like you! I have no doubt that you'll do a great job. Are you also going to be coaching on how to consume massive amounts of alcohol while trying to get girls to take their shirts off?;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So then what are the privelages of being a "coach?"

I see where this is going and this is what I will tell you. You have to get a coach rating BEFORE you can get any other rating. IE USPA Tandem, AFFI, S/L I, etc etc. It replaced the BIC in that sense. The coach rating is also a good pre req for the AFF rating course. The coach course requires you to teach two 15 minute blocks of instruction out of the FJC. The AFF course requires a 1 1/2 hour block of instruction. The jumps are MUCH tougher in the AFF course because you have to be able to dump the student by assigned alti NO MATTER what they do. Always within arms reach. Coachs course....you stay ralative and prompt them to turn and track. If they don't...you gain "sufficient seperation" and dump by 3500. Hoping it will clue them in. So...the standards aren't near as tough but it's a very good intro if you plan on getting an AFF rating sometime in the future. What does a coach do? Depends on the student's skill level. If they have 10 jumps....a Category G dive right out of the SIM is probably the best thing for them. If they have 50 something a bit more challenging is in order. Regardless, you teach to the student's skill level and give them a good Brief, Dirt dive, skydive (with good hand signals for in air correction)and debrief. I have video so that makes it even better. Priveleges? Hmmm....I'm not sure if teaching classes is a privelege?B| I don't mind doing it but.....