bbarnhouse

Weekend Numbers

3 (days of drinking beacuse of the rain):5:2

But still managed to get a few jumps in between showers.
Owe beer for first CRW jump. Did a two stack! It was so much fun! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again!
Also owe beer for forgetting my altimeter and jumping without it for the first time. I had protrack on though.
That's pretty much it! Went home early last night because of all the STUPID rain we are getting.:S

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

Havn't been on in while - Let's see - -
5- number of times I got lucky with the lady this past week-
2 - number of jumps -
1- Beer! First time at new DZ - Did a couple hop-n-pops at Danielson in Connetticut - Neat little DZ - Landing area is kinda tight - LOTS OF TREES! MEt some some cool folks including Paul "Nellie" Nelson - Will be back again next year!
Cheers!

Easy Does It

2:7 or 8(I forget):0

I had a good day jumping on Saturday, but the DZ was slow all weekend for some reason. Pammi, Merrick and the rugrats (Sammi and Monkito (Tyler)) came down. We had a fun day and took some groovy pictures on my digital camera, which I will post as soon as I can locate said digital camera. I have no idea where I laid it down Saturday night. I am also still pissed that I am not currently in Rantoul.

Chuck

;)(not gonna tell):8:0

Didn't do any firsts this weekend, almost had a cutaway, though, almost. Good weekend, 8 jumps, even though I wanted more like 12, I just couldn't get going on Saturday because of the heat. It was only about 99deg F on Saturday, but the index was around 110+! Actually I lost 5lbs from sweat that day, literally 5lbs...made up for it that night at the party we had and all the really good bar-b-q that was eaten at that party, though.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

2 ( number of gulps of moonshine I had): 7:0

We're all enjoying the $12 jumps this week in Deland. I wouldn't have gotten more in on Sunday, if it wasn't for my moonshine hangover![:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A double tit push? Lol, I'm not sure I'm ready!

Actually, the moonshine was in addition to beer, no food, and some other stuff, so I was buzzing reallllly good. And, boy did I ever pay for it the next day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

2 (number of kids that moved back in...again!):2:?

re-did my level 4 pff and succeeded on my level 5. possible firsts, first time i got so unstable on exit that i was on my back, first unlinked exit, first time i watched a cutaway happen (two out), first time i saw a lingerie jump (someone's 100th)... that's it!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

2 (the number of times I was at the DZ this week)
5 (total jumps between Wednesday and Sunday)
1 (bought and paid for!)

Beer owed because I got a coached jump with Don Ellisor/AZVengeance, with Quade flying camera. Whhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee! The both of them are soooooooo good, and I am so 38 jumps bad...mucho learning (canopy and freefall stuff), mucho accomplished. Phew! Me so tired...

Oh! No new bruises. This is a good thing. The old ones are still quite colorful and large. ;):)
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

;):12:1

12 jumps videoing 4 way Saturday and Sunday.

Sunday: We get a new team member who's been to Nationals before. She is rock-solid, really nice, focused, just lots of good stuff. Jump one, I funnel all by my lonesome when my wings don't inflate, then one does and I'm 180 degrees out and low. FINALLY they inflate, I'm pushing the up button as hard as I can, where, where, where, THERE THEY ARE! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE, I get three points on tape before they break.

The guys I've been jumping with know this is an aberration, but what a lousy first impression.

So the next dive I am CLOSE AND STEEP. And then I'M FALLING. ARGH! Right through them. Uh, a little too close. Up and around I get back into position and the only point I lost was the one I crashed. BEER! First time I hit my team.

But I'm not a REAL camera flyer until I hit them twice, right LT?

>:(:7:a bunch

Lemme see:
First Hybrid.
First Horny Gorilla.
First Surf into a wall of 7 foot tall corn, to the amusement of a few SDC Staff members.
First Flare turn - dodging some yutz who didn't understand the concept of 'everybody land in the same direction'.
First Cross Country AFTER the sun had set and having to use the runway lights to figure out where the DZ was.
First time using a paid packer since my student jumps. Told him if it mal's, I want my tip back.
First time freeflying with someone with approx. my skill level AND fallrate.

The list goes on....

Attached, a pic from one of the sit fly jumps.

guesswho.JPG

2:3:2

My two firsts were new exits. The first one was just a two way exit I'd never done before. The second exit was really cool. I just tucked and held my knees as I rolled out the door. I saw the plane go by over and over again as I rolled. All in all, a pretty good day.

1(number of times my boyfriend flew his canopy into a tree *shudder*):1 (number of times my bare boobies were captured on video):5:1

first jump on my new rig- woo hoo!!! downsizing from a 205 to a 170 - flies like a dream!!! took the rig in for some modifications to make it safe to freefly...look out next weekend...i'm coming over to the dark side!!!
spiral out...keep going...

10/16.00:0:1

10, the number of trains I rode this weekend, (okay, well, not REAL trains, but BART trains). Alternately, the amount of money that was left on my BARt ticket that jammed in the gate which I left because I didn't want to miss the train.

Let's see, Friday afternoon, I took an extended lunch and ended up at Pier 39. Did the tourist thingy with family, Bay cruise, gawk at the sea lions,etc. The submarine tour was kind of fun.
Sat I went back into the city and had dinner in the financial district (FYI, Tadich Grill is AWESOME) then went over to the Punchline and saw Sarah Silverman who was ok. There was just too much time in between the jokes and the JAP jokes get a little old. The second guy, Donald something or other had everyone laughing the entire set. Took a different train to the East bay (on purpose) , then had to transfer twice to catch the last train for the nite. Oh, and the station held onto my $16 ticket when I got back altough it looks like an accordian now....
Sunday, went into work to make up for the extended Friday lunch, then back on the train to Pacifica to visit friends. a NICE long bike ride along the coast which was truly spectacular to the Sushi place and promptly pigged out. So ended my first ever B&D (Bike and Dine). The second and third already planned for Port Costa and over the GGB to Sausalito and take the ferry back.
Not a jumping weekend, but a good one nonetheless..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

5 # DZ.commers in Hollister Sunday:5:1

4 Aff, 1 Tandem, Case of beer for my mal........
I took Saturday off for my best friend's kid's one year birthday...........
I withheld POP's powerful Texan drinking powers and did not puke my brains out. Though I wanted to:P

5????

Names please.... Pops, Seb, Teb?

hmmm... Now I'm wondering if there is a relation beween SEB and TEB... or is it JUST coincidence?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1