happythoughts

words to live by - what's yours ?

i dunno lloyd... the french are assholes.

:D
steve

Dude, great movie. On my list of top 10 favs of all time, and definitely on my list of top 5 most watched dvds.
"Who's the dead man who hit me with the salt shaker?"

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

"Carpe Diem"

Or it's derivatives:

"Carpe Ripcord", "Carpe Throwaway", "Carpe Reserve" :ph34r:

"KISS" (Keep It Simple, Stupid) :S

"When trying to make something foolproof, NEVER underestimate the amazing inventiveness of fools".

Regards,

Mike D10270.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

For awhile it was
"Carpe Diem"

Then it was
"Life is uncertain; eat dessert first."

These days its
"Life is a journey, not a destination. If the road is right the destination can't be wrong."

And I really like
"I'm here for a good time, not a long time. So have a good time, the sun doesn't shine every day."
As well as
"Life should not be measured by the breaths we take, but rather by the moments that take our breath away."

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Dude... where the hell have you been? Good to see you back. B|

so those are the words you live by huh, HH. strange but to each his own.:P you must drink alot, haha!

so many words so little time. just read my sig line I change them when My motto changes. haha
My photos

My Videos

I have a few.

"Do unto others as you would have done unto you"

"What goes around comes around. The longer it take to come around the more speed it picks up"

"You can measure a person by the way they walk."
(Try it, you will be surprised how effective it is);)

A few more I picked along the way-

"Do unto others - then split!"

"Do unto others before they do unto you."

And one I saw on a t-shirt. The shirt had a picture of a white rabbit, with a raging woody. The rabbit had a sign - The said "f*ck it, before it f*cks you"

LIVE BRAVELY!!!
C-Ya 'all!

Easy Does It

:ph34r:
Hi Jessica,

Yep, I'm back. But I'm afraid it'll be guest appearances only. ANyway, how are things in the "Land of the Enron and the home of the Dubya"? I guess that at this time of year it would be sunny if it weren't for all the gunpowder smoke from your unfeasably large guns. Speaking of firearms I have elected not to make fun of your home state:)... I do however have a large stock of "West Louisiana" comments!

Let's face it, you leave New Orleans (civilised), then comes Baton Rouge (Red Stick!?), then Lafayette (!?) then a town called Iowa (obviously named in an attempt to convince tourists that they're 500 miles too far North and the sensible course would be to turn left and drown themselves in the Gulf of Mexico (note: NOT the gulf of Texas!!). Anyway on you go west and you come to a place called Sulphur (you see how this is progressing, we've gone from civilisation to sulphur in half a paragraph). Just as you think it can't get any worse where do you end up? "Bland, Orange" (which sounds like you've covered yourself in cheap fake tan!! Next comes Stark (as in Stark Staring Mad?). Finally you arrive in Beaumont (which I strongly suspect is COMPLETELY misnamed).

If you've got that far without body armour you're doing well since all the TeXXXXX....(nearly:S) "West Louisianans" I've met want to drive around in a Chevy Suburban with a concealed Machine Gun / Grenade Launcher in the sunroof. I understand that in a rare moment of sanity the present administration WON'T let T... West Louisianans buy them:o.

Then again, it would clear up the horrendous San Antonio traffic problems...:D.

Regards,

Mike D10270.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Oh yes, one small point Jessica... "Apocalypse"!!

As in "Apocalypse Now", the film with the famous helicopter scene of Texans going squirrel hunting in the bayou.

Mike D10270.

"The GROUND and GRAVITY; neither one gives a shit."

"My other ride is a reserve."

"If our gonna be stupid, you'd better be tough."

"If your cypress fires while your still conscious, you won't be after you land........"

"Stay high, pull low, sleep with your rigger's girlfriend"

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

-the big one
"do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

-can be taken lots of ways
"keep your area clean."

-my favourite
"a wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

-very important
"a superior skydiver is one who uses his superior intelligence to keep him out of situations that would require him to use his superior skill."
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Yep, I'm back. But I'm afraid it'll be guest appearances only. ANyway, how are things in the "Land of the Enron and the home of the Dubya"? I guess that at this time of year it would be sunny if it weren't for all the gunpowder smoke from your unfeasably large guns. Speaking of firearms I have elected not to make fun of your home state... I do however have a large stock of "West Louisiana" comments!

Blood pressure...rising...hands balling into fists....

Yep, this is definitely miked10270! You can't fake that kind of mockery.

:P
Skydiving is for cool people only