PLFXpert

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?

Okay, back to what makes us unique:

I'm unique b/c my swooping stallion comes back tonight and so will my healthy glow and permanent SMILE on my face;).

Hahaha I saw this before you edited it! You reviser, you. ;)

How long can this thread goes on before it devolves into a pile of gelatenous goo that's been in the microwave for too long?

Let's find out.
:P

1. I actually know how elevators work.
2. I was one of the 3 people in my class at MIT whose verbal SAT score was higher than my math score.
3. I can control that little muscle in my jaw that opens my ears during a skydive (or SCUBA dive.)
4. My head is too big for Oxygn's biggest helmet.
5. I generate most of my electrical power from the sun.
6. My great great grandmother Rosina Rosario once won a silkworm picking contest in Italy.
7. About once every 3-4 years I have a precognitive dream - one that comes true sometime later. Three times in my life I've had dreams that turned out to be exactly identical to someone else's, in one case someone who was 3000 miles away.
8. I once had the opportunity (a remote one, but a chance nonetheless) to become an astronaut; I turned it down.
9. All cats seem to like me (I am, of course, allergic to them.)
10. I lived in a van for six months while working as a bigshot at a local company. They never caught on.

I was one of the 3 people in my class at MIT whose verbal SAT score was higher than my math score

Now that is interesting AND unusual.

My head is too big for Oxygn's biggest helmet.

Thats just plain funny...on several differen't levels...:D

I lived in a van for six months while working as a bigshot at a local company

Bill.....you are definately not "NORMAL" I can't say that I have ever lived in a van. A HMMV for weeks on end....but never a van.....:D

Ok..I'll play.....

1. I got a 790 on my math SAT (dammit...800 is perfect!)

2. I have a degree in Nuclear chemistry, a double minor in philosophy and photography and I teach high school Algebra.

3. Elemental sodium is my favorite toy.

4. I hate to clean my own place...but will gladly do someone else's dishes...laundry...or clean their toilet....

5. I have three nipples.

6. I have titanium plates in my head.

7. I love to buy children picture books.

8. I left MIT because they do not have an education department.

That is all for now....

Anne

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

LOL!!!!.....no this is the woman that complained to me that I didn't have a toilet brush...it bothered her so much that the day that we went to WFFC we went out and bought one before we left!!!!!....what can I say...recently divorced bachelor.....!!!!!;););)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Me? Unique? Hmmmm.....

I'm an ordained Reverend, a Rodriguez Brother, Skydiver, occasional heavy drinker (Skydiving related only though), shy, a tease, a womanizer, married w/4 kids I really love, and I manage to post here and on rec.skydiving without getting flamed for it on either one.....
B|

I'll play....

1.I'm a guy that likes chick flicks more than action adventure movies...

2.I hate hard alcohol...

3.I can cut a saphenous vein from the ankle to the groin in one peace.....30 plus inches on average...

4.I can pick an apple tree in under 2 minutes flat...

5.I could drive a tractor and combine at the age of 12

6.my ears are incredibly small for my BIG head...

7.I dont have RIMS on my EYES

8.I can place a chest tube in a moving helicopter

9.I have delivered babies....(even though that is the nastiest thing on earth)

10.I can tell the difference between burning magnesium and burning sodium....and can point to where a fire started in a room just from looking at a plastic bottle or a glass light bulb.....

11.I love being a DADDY....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

9.I have delivered babies....(even though that is the nastiest thing on earth)

I'm craving cottage cheese all of the sudden...

Damn. I can't think of anything unique about me. I did really good on my ACTs, I guess that counts.

>3. Elemental sodium is my favorite toy.

Personally, I prefer magnesium, liquid nitrogen, acetylene and gaseous hydrogen (in that order.) I suppose I'd like liquid hydrogen too, but stealing that stuff seemed like an unwise tradeoff between fun and loss of limbs.

>6. I have titanium plates in my head.

Part of my jaw is plastic!

>8. I left MIT because they do not have an education department.

While at MIT, I stayed in a living group that spent $20,000 a year on parties.

(and from a different post)

>5.I could drive a tractor and combine at the age of 12

As far as I can tell, I was the only person in my graduating class in college that could drive a tractor. (I still knocked over the chicken coop, twice, but that's a different story.)

>8.I can place a chest tube in a moving helicopter

Sadly, although I take EMT-like courses about once every three years (first responder, PADI medic etc) I have more real-world experience with trauma and CPR than classroom experience.

>3. Elemental sodium is my favorite toy.

Personally, I prefer magnesium, liquid nitrogen, acetylene and gaseous hydrogen (in that order.) I suppose I'd like liquid hydrogen too, but stealing that stuff seemed like an unwise tradeoff between fun and loss of limbs.

just plain old dry ice is fine with me. Have you ever ignite some magnesium between to slabs of dry ice..WOW!! That and Thermite. Its not a single element but damn that stuff is fun to experiment with!! Pretty hard to get the mixture perfect but even getting close will give you a nice show:o
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin