Scratch

The Diary of Anne Frank

Sorry, I don't think that is very funny. To me that ranks up theer as making fun of people who died on Sept 11/01.

Then again, I grew up knowing people who's parents and grand parents were killed during WWII. My grand parents fought either in the army or in the resistance.

Try making some jokes about 9-11, I dare you see if this american dominated forum will apreciate those........

Argghhhh, I think I maybe in a bad mood as well :)

Try making some jokes about 9-11, I dare you see if this american dominated forum will apreciate those........

-------------

I've heard some damn funny jokes about the whole situation...not saying that everyone would agree, but a good 90-95% of the people in the comedy club did.

-S

Probably not.....there again I am not American;)
How many African jokes have YOU laughed at recently.:P

Then again, I grew up knowing people who's parents and grand parents were killed during WWII. My grand parents fought either in the army or in the resistance.

My great uncle fought in both WW1 and WW2.
My father in WW2
Your point is....?

When last did you think about the Holocaust? Months? Years? I don't know. What I do know is that you certainly thought about it yesterday......My work here is done. Humour has it's place.

Peace

When last did you think about the Holocaust?

Every week, when you grow up in a country which has been occupied during the last world war, you get innundated with stories, you grow up respecting those who fought for you and paying respect to those who lost loved ones.....

How many African jokes have YOU laughed at recently.

None. And since I am dutch, I also. do not agree with the conduct of the dutch in Afrika. Am especially sad that apartheid is a dutch word, which cannot be translated in any other language. To me that is pretty sad, and certainly not a laughing matter in any way.......

None. And since I am dutch, I also. do not agree with the conduct of the dutch in Afrika. Am especially sad that apartheid is a dutch word, which cannot be translated in any other language. To me that is pretty sad, and certainly not a laughing matter in any way.......

Well, I live in Africa. And I have learned that sometimes the best way to deal with any really awful event is to try and see some humor in it :ph34r:.

--
ZZZzzzz....