skybytch

omg... it's pink alright

Pink. Think PeptoBismol. Yeah. Really, really pink.

But that's okay. Even though I'm a charter member of SAPPS (skydivers against pink and purple shit), in this case pink works for me. It fits perfectly and it says JFTC 2002 on it... B| My pink suit has arrived! B|

I'm so excited I can barely stand myself.

Skybytch is E8 (hope she doesn't mind me telling).

Mind? Not at all!

I'm stoked with my slot. I dock on a yellow suit which means finding my slot is a lot easier than for those who are surrounded by... pink. I'm docking close to the base which means I won't need to worry too much about going low. I'm the start of a four way line, and I'm the anchor for a five way line... which means it's pretty important that I be there and that I fly my slot well.

I'll say it again. I'm so excited I can barely stand myself. B|

Pink. Think PeptoBismol. Yeah. Really, really pink.

But that's okay. Even though I'm a charter member of SAPPS (skydivers against pink and purple shit)

My dropzone's colors are Purple and Aqua. Dammit!

;)

Wow, I just saw one today at our DZ, and pepto-bismol doesn't even cover it! That thing is BRIGHT! Think NEON PINK! Very nice though, and very visible in the air. I like it. Good luck next month!

Luna

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

I agree with FF ... LOL ... even when I get the experience to get on something like that ... leave me on the outside so I can track my skinny butt off (did ground support for the Texas record attempt and saw how close some of those openings were)!! Can't wait to see pics of it ... gonna look cool ... best of luck!:)
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Skybytch is E8 (hope she doesn't mind me telling).

Mind? Not at all!

I'm stoked with my slot. I dock on a yellow suit which means finding my slot is a lot easier than for those who are surrounded by... pink. I'm docking close to the base which means I won't need to worry too much about going low. I'm the start of a four way line, and I'm the anchor for a five way line... which means it's pretty important that I be there and that I fly my slot well.B|

Hey Lisa! We're on the same plane! E3 here! B|

Jumpsuit should be here soon! Perhaps we can go up and do some jumps next weekend together! You going to the Derrick-ways?
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Hey Girlie!!

I am G-2!!!! I am kinda on your side!!!

So that pink eh? Wow. Well, you won't miss us!!!
Who knows when mine will be ready, just ordered last week!!!!

molly

Fantastic!:)

Notice that Linda Hardesty (hottamally) is our plane captain?!B|
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Perhaps we can go up and do some jumps next weekend together! You going to the Derrick-ways?

I'd love to jump with ya! I might even be able to afford it next weekend ;) I "think" I'm on the Derrick ways, but haven't heard back from him so I'm not quite sure...

btw Lori, we have the best plane captain. Our plane is gonna be FUN!! B|B|