TequilaGirl

The DZ Slut???

[replyAnd all men are assholes who think wallet thickness and/or penis size mean anything at all.

btw, nice first post. Pleased to meet you too.

Hey Lisa! Can you even read the letters on your keyboard? I can tell you typed that one REALLY HARD, and I think you might have just rubbed the little black letters right off.:P

Here's a big JP cyber hug...Mmmmffff. Better?

Think : Pink jumpsuit. Pink Jumpsuit. Pink jumpsuit.:)

Lisa, I think you can trace that account to someone else that posts here too

LOL....and she wouldn't even need the sneaky little moderation tools that they keep down in the fungeon...

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Fruity drinks

ahh.. the hung over of it... IS GREAT! :S

People that call others by name (if they are meant in mean way) usually get to nowhere and loose friends. I usually call all my friends by the name of Shithead, asshole, stupid, etc. but its never meant in a bad way, they are my friends and laugh at me and then they call me Chink or chinese.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

It is a bullshit phrase designed to make men feel better about having women infringe on their assumed playground, i.e. the art of hooking up. Get a couple of your girlfriends together, go to a night club and start talking a little loudly about how some or all of you are on th ehunt tonight, take a look at how many men get nervous about women being the predator instead of the prey. In a just and fair world, each sex would be looked upon equally or better yet not at all for their individual sexcapades and the frequency of them. I guess maybe dating an exotic dancer a couple of years ago kind of opened my mind to the unfair beliefs that I held and was propagating. The truth is men seem to use the word because the women in question makes them feel inferior/inadequate/threatened. Brothers, please do not hang me for this.:)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

It's not true unless you have video.

That only applies to freefliers.
Paula's RW so she's exempt. ;)

And I'm the one that has a "newbie" title.
You are soooooooo wrong dude.
Me on a jump without video = B|
Me on a jump with video = B|
# of (on purpose) headdown jumps = 0 (yes I know I need to fix that)
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

You are soooooooo wrong dude.

Me on a jump without video = B|

Me on a jump with video = B|

Now that you mention it, I have heard a fair number of RW folks utter "If it's not on video, it never happened." :D

But dude, you're on video all the freaking time! You don't get to use that excuse very often. :o

Of course, if you guys wanted some yuks, you could get video of us freefliers trying to turn... oh, I dunno... maybe 2 points. No wait.. hell, we'd video ourselves trying to do that. And inside video of a funnelled exit from multiple angles would probably be a keeper. :S

# of (on purpose) headdown jumps = 0 (yes I know I need to fix that)

We can arrange that. Ya gotta lose the grippers & booties though. ;)

Oh. And there will be video. :ph34r:

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all women are sluts..... just the way it is money grabbin hoes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And all men are assholes who think wallet thickness and/or penis size mean anything at all.

btw, nice first post. Pleased to meet you too.

The Rack has spoken.. You are now shunned boblocks.. lol

Rhino

I am amazed that some men will stick their appendage in places I wouldn't stick my oldest umbrella, and then wonder why they catch nasty stuff.

I am less amazed by women who get with nice men and still catch nasty stuff. "Nasty stuff" still comes in nice packages.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

i have a friend who likes to try to call me a whore. my response is always, "no...whores get paid".

when men tell me that women suck, i reply, "yes...but you like it". they never argue.

if a guy calls you a slut, just tell him, "if you could get any, you'd be a slut, too".

i have no reservations with calling a man anything that they would dare to call a woman. bitch, slut, whore, cunt...they all apply to men as well - and i believe are slightly more insulting when used in such a manner.

truth is way back in high school people started rumors about me being a slut when i was still a virgin. i quickly learned to stop caring so much what uneducated, obviously bored people made up about me. if that's the most creative way they can think to entertain themselves, let them play their infantile, moronic games.

i'm going skydiving.
spiral out...keep going...