skymama

So long, thong

Good then go buy yourself a one way ticket to somewhere and get outta our face.

Honestly not all women are like your ex and not all men are like my ex so don't blame us.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Well, if you're like most women, the secret code is... Hi. My name is [insert name here] and I have loads of money.

OMG, Zennie, that is SUCH an insult! >:( I thought you were a little more evolved than to lump all women together like that. And, don't tell me that you put a smiley face on your post, so that makes it ok. It doesn't.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, if you're like most women, the secret code is... Hi. My name is [insert name here] and I have loads of money.

OMG, Zennie, that is SUCH an insult! >:( I thought you were a little more evolved than to lump all women together like that. And, don't tell me that you put a smiley face on your post, so that makes it ok. It doesn't.

Dude mama's right it should read : "loads of money that I want to spend on you";)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

OMG, Zennie, that is SUCH an insult! I thought you were a little more evolved than to lump all women together like that. And, don't tell me that you put a smiley face on your post, so that makes it ok. It doesn't.

[stand-in-the-middle mode]

Andrea (and others),

I'm not Zennie's appointed defender, but I'd ask you to cut him some slack. I don't agree with what he said in its entirety either. Rationally, I'm sure he acknowledges that it is a generalization. But if you know the current circumstances, I'd think letting one overly broad comment slide wouldn't be such a bad thing.

He hurting, and I'm sure some aspects of his life right now are their own slices of hell. So maybe bite your tongue a little if you have the urge to snap back, and we'll all go out and have a beer and a laugh when things settle down.

[/stand-in-the-middle mode]

Back to your regularly scheduled boobies and crass humor.... ;)

So maybe bite your tongue a little if you have the urge to snap back, and we'll all go out and have a beer and a laugh when things settle down

Umm...yeah, i'm offended too by what Zennie said. (Actually I just wanna be included in the go out and have a beer activities so i'm pretending to be offended).

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

OMG, Zennie, that is SUCH an insult! I thought you were a little more evolved than to lump all women together like that. And, don't tell me that you put a smiley face on your post, so that makes it ok. It doesn't.

WHOA! Sorry gang! It was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Looks like it was more foot-in-mouth. :$

I'm terribly sorry if I offended you and anyone else. That honestly wasn't my intention.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm no sexist or into sterotyping by any stretch.

I dunno, maybe it came to mind because I'm still bitter & because everyone I seem to have an interest in only has that "What can you give me?" mentality. And I always find that disappointing & shallow. In any event, I wasn't trying to project my neuroses onto anyone here, but maybe I subconsciously did. [:/]

In any event, I honestly only meant it in jest. But it was obviously a very lame joke. I didn't mean to hurt anybody.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry. Hope you'll forgive me. :(

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

AS A CHICK IN ZENNIE DEFENSE...!
Zennie, I don't think you really are that far off target when it comes to some chicks. Honestly, it is PC for women to act shocked :o:S>:( when someone even remotely suggests that $ is a factor in attraction.
AWE, COME ON...Ya all need to lighten up:$.
...Looks, charm, kindness, sense of humor...finances...ET CETERA. It's a whole package issue...:)Considering potentials in somebody you're atttracted to, Don't ya HONESTLY take ALL the factors in consdieration? RIGHT?

Ok, Zennie, that's a good enough apology for me.

"knock, knock, knock" Can I come in?

LOL! Depends....will you dress up like the UPS guy? ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ah, so it's a role playing/fantasy thing is it? ;)

Knock, knock. "Who's there." "UPS guy with tight fitting brown shorts surrounding my taut buns." Door opened by woman (who shall remain nameless to avoid embarrassing Skymama) in Catholic schoolgirl skirt. "Hi there Mr. UPS guy. Did my paddle...errrr new notebooks arrive?" hmmm... new episode of "As the Prop Turns" evolving...;)

Hello Ma'am...It seems I have a large "package" with your name on it.

Oh sure, it'd probably be one of those packages that are really big, but then have lots of stuffing and a really small present inside! :P

"Or a cop? Huh? Will ya????"

Okay...

Whips out cuffs and night stick...

"Book her Danno...."
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Or, how about a Fireman with a big hose! :D

And, throw in an accent while you're at it. An accent is always good!

Hello Ma'am...It seems I have a large "package" with your name on it.

Oh sure, it'd probably be one of those packages that are really big, but then have lots of stuffing and a really small present inside! :P

Ouch! I hope you aren't going to let her get away with that uncalled-for remark. She probably just guessing about the sock anyway. :D

An accent is always good
[Sean voice on]
Sho Shkymama, I hear you have a thing about accshentsh..
[/Sean voice off]
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson