skymama

So long, thong

Zennie...
Sorry, I didn't mean to be nasty back to you but after all our chats I sorta figured you knew better and had realized that just because she wasn't the right one and only wanted your $$ doesn't eman we are all like that.

I still say I have my own money and can darn well look after myself in the manner I've set myself up in. If all I want a man for is money then I'll go rob a bank or something equally as stupid.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

"Ummm.. that Scottish accent..... yum.... "

Mental note to phone Lisa and check progress of order.....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Guys.....are you all really that easy to dupe?? If so then no wonder the women took advantage of you.

My point was, and still is, that not ALL of us are like that. If anything I paid my ex off just to get rid of him. Good bye and good riddance. The same could apply to SOME guys too ya know. I find that guys tend to take advantage of me because I am financially stable. That doesn't mean all guys will do that.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

will you dress up like the UPS guy?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Or a cop? Huh? Will ya????

No cop or UPS man for me. I have a pirate fantasy....too bad there aren't many of them around.[:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Or, how about a Fireman with a big hose! :D

And, throw in an accent while you're at it. An accent is always good!

Hey! I used to be on a rescue team (still have my fireman jacket) and, since I am Mexican, I can sure as hell produce a cool latin lover accent for you "Hello señorita, would you like to take ride on my burro?" ;)

Cheers!

You failed to mention the big hose, Enrique. I'm going to read between the lines on this one! Besides, isn't a burro the same thing as an ass? No thanks! :D
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Guys.....are you all really that easy to dupe?? If so then no wonder the women took advantage of you.
My point was, and still is, that not ALL of us are like that. If anything I paid my ex off just to get rid of him. Good bye and good riddance. The same could apply to SOME guys too ya know. I find that guys tend to take advantage of me because I am financially stable. That doesn't mean all guys will do that.
Lisa

Note to self - Self-deprecating humor should be less subtle or easily identified by brackets.
"I find that guys tend to take advantage of me because I am financially stable. That doesn't mean all guys will do that." Financially stable...really...so what are you wearing...
That's the advantage of being broke. If I were rich and women were attracted to me, I would be suspicious it was the money. As it is, they can reject me for my superficial looks in an honest fashion.

You failed to mention the big hose, Enrique. I'm going to read between the lines on this one! Besides, isn't a burro the same thing as an ass? No thanks! :D

ROFL!!! I really walked into this one...B|. I didn't mention the big hose only because I'm a humble guy... I don't like to brag.

Anyway, this is getting really hard for me, and I think I'm better off without seeing you in a thong. As a matter of fact, I never want to see you in a thong, I don't want you to flash your boobies at me, and I don't want any pampering from you.
[***let's see if reverse psychology is the key***]

You've gotta have priorities. I feel that someone must shoulder the responsibility of investigating thong issues. As far as thongs go, my awareness is definitely raised.

Since you've thrown yourself on that hand grenade... ;)
If memory serves me correctly, I've seen ya in a lingerie before and you looked QUITE comfortable. Remember the one? White with the lace-up front? :)

As far as thongs go and having your awareness raised...it's that what you're calling it these days...Awareness? ;)

cya,
arlo:ph34r:

"If memory serves me correctly, I've seen ya in a lingerie before and you looked QUITE comfortable. Remember the one? White with the lace-up front? :) "
And I looked damn good doing it baby! There's always some little Asian minx talking me into such deviant behaviour. :)"As far as thongs go and having your awareness raised...it's that what you're calling it these days...Awareness? ;) "
I used to call it The Penis God, but I thought that was a bit pretentious. (Humility being my biggest character asset and all...) ;)

As a matter of fact, I never want to see you in a thong, I don't want you to flash your boobies at me, and I don't want any pampering from you.

Ok.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't think I have any full-back undies...that is why my full-back bikini makes me uncomfortable. The damn thing rides up my ass. If I wanted it there, I would have bought a thong bikini, then there's a lot less material back there. I wanted to buy a thong bikini, but here in the damn U.S. if a girl sports a thong, she's treated and starred at like trash.

I just want a tan and comfortable bootie, damni! ;)