bivar

Funny auction at ebay: Sky Diving Parachute Rectangular W/Chambers

This is for sale at ebay:
Quote: Sky Diving Parachute Rectangular W/Chambers. THIS IS ONE NEAT LOOKING PARACHUTE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE SKY DIVING. IT IS ABOUT 10' BY 18' IN SIZE AND HAS 14 CHAMBERS ALONG THE LEADING EDGE.

More here

Quite funny. :)

BI
----------------------------------------

sounds like farmer mcnasty is trying to make a buck or two...

Really? Even when he says stuff like this?

THERE ARE TWO FACTORY MADE HOLES, ONE EACH IN THE TWO CHAMBERS THAT ARE THE FOURTH ONES IN FROM THE END. ON EACH EACH (probably should say END here) THERE IS A TRIANGULAR PIECE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOSE ARE FOR.

Okay, maybe you're right.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

That is pretty funny, I was in a bar with a friend of mine talking about jumping and this girl walks up and says" So , you guys skydive? Me too , I've been
doinig it for years ." I said cool , where do you jump ? She said " well, I just moved here and haven't been anywhere yet." So, I told her that I was going this weekend and that she could come along and I would introduce her to some people. She said " That would be great , do I need to bring anything special like boots or something?" I said well howmany jumps do you have , and she blurted out some crazy hundreds something number . I had been drinking so it took me about this long to figure out she was 1) full of shit . or 2) messing with me. So, I started asking more questions . What kind of gear have you been using? she says " you know the normal stuff." Now I don't think I no anyone with more than 10 jumps that doesn't know exactly what kind of gear they're using. So , I said well what kind of canopy or what size ? She said " well its a size 4 " . At this point my buddy Chris is on the floor laughing and I thought for sure that he had set the whole thing up . As it turned out he hadn't , this chick was just whacked and she went on and on about all this stuff that she had not a single clue about . So we had great fun with it all night . When we left Chris said to her " If you would really like to make a skydive we can hook you up ." She said" i skydive all the time." We must have sat in the car for a good twenty minutes laughing . We never saw her again.:S

That is pretty funny, I was in a bar with a friend of mine talking about jumping and this girl walks up and says" So , you guys skydive? Me too , I've been
doinig it for years ." I said cool , where do you jump ? She said " well, I just moved here and haven't been anywhere yet." So, I told her that I was going this weekend and that she could come along and I would introduce her to some people. She said " That would be great , do I need to bring anything special like boots or something?" I said well howmany jumps do you have , and she blurted out some crazy hundreds something number . I had been drinking so it took me about this long to figure out she was 1) full of shit . or 2) messing with me. So, I started asking more questions . What kind of gear have you been using? she says " you know the normal stuff." Now I don't think I no anyone with more than 10 jumps that doesn't know exactly what kind of gear they're using. So , I said well what kind of canopy or what size ? She said " well its a size 4 " . At this point my buddy Chris is on the floor laughing and I thought for sure that he had set the whole thing up . As it turned out he hadn't , this chick was just whacked and she went on and on about all this stuff that she had not a single clue about . So we had great fun with it all night . When we left Chris said to her " If you would really like to make a skydive we can hook you up ." She said" i skydive all the time." We must have sat in the car for a good twenty minutes laughing . We never saw her again.:S

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

IN REPLY ________________:)What a moron. Who tries to BS people in their own field? I bet it works great on whuffos but come on...
When I was a bartender back in CA I had some guy at the bar trying to BS me that he was a skydiver also. It was so funny because I had about five of my regulars at the bar and they were laughing their arses off right along with me at this guy.
people can be so stupid...

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Bet it's stolen, check the serial number

That was my thought exactly. If they don't know how to describe it, they aren't a skydiver. And if they aren't a skydiver but have a parachute, chances are pretty good that it's hot.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon