skymama

Ok, this is just wrong

Think of the people who paid to see an Elvis impersonator show and this is what came out? Ouch! I wonder if you can get a discount-coupon for the show out of the Tuesday newspaper.
Actually, I think he is the greeter at the Tampa K-Mart. ;) "Elvis has left the building...and gone to a K-Mart near you..."

Does that include pictures of me, Nathan? ;)

if you post any more of those pics, then next one of you better be nekkid to make up for the damage you have caused!:S;):)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

:DLOL:D
I think you should run your ass down to every Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers facility you can find and Post this picture. Do your part Man, help the individuals who don't even see it comin. Its the least you could do.:D:D:D

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

I was not a skydiver when that was taken, I was still in New Orleans.

Who gave that to you?

wait... my outfit had more chest showing,maybe it is not me

j/k

;)

"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

Why is it everytime I open one of Andreas atachments I vow never to look at them again, yet I keep hoping...
That was a pretty nasty thing to do to those of us who do some breakfast whoring....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I bet I can get you to open it......give ma a day, and you too will be affected and in therapy from this..;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson