Deleted

sex

***I have never had sex, I am 28 years old and believe that 'true love waits'.***
Hmmmmm, then your screen name "skreamer" must not be referring to what I thought. Damn my dirty mind;-).
Actually, I agree with your morals. I am the same way only my true love already came so I FINALLY get to live all my fantasies. It's worth the wait. Trust me, you'll have plenty of opportunity wherever you go to make up for lost time once you're with the right one;-).
Right on, Skreamer. (Still wondering now where "skreamer" came from...ha ha ha)
MUCH LOVE AND BLUE SKIES!
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

I'm so confused. I'm not sure how to get it to say "in reply to" and then my message. As you can see, I just typed in *** in my post and typed what I was replying to. How do you get it to reply and will your reply always go at the bottom of the thread or can you get it to go under who's your replying to? help;-)
Carrie

I am using the best contraceptive in the world - my personality! It has yet to fail me...

Haha, don't sweat it. After they meet me they run straight to Brazil. You're not the only one with the personality of Jerry Lewis in a badly scripted comedy.

I got introduced to Sushi 1991 (my AFF course).
Beer, sushi and anything that tastes like sushi seems to go with jumping.
I learn alot back then and stuck with it.

so it was bobsled that brought this up??

hmmm well I got a few things to say... women are under less pressure in terms of sex...you can refuse for YEARS & noone will care as long as you just show up!;) you don't have to have technique or anything...

It's kinda different for guys...You can believe that true love waits, but you know, baseball players wait, too, but its better to be well-practiced when it's your turn to step up to the plate...:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

"Guest" brought up the sbuject, Stacy brought up "Sushi" and I never had sushi untill I started jumping. After class the instructors went out for dinner and I was taken to the nearest sushi bar from Chambersburg. The rest of the Rah! rah... just seems to be natural(jumping is presently my only release...and thinking about it).

what about mixing the two , I think you'll feel much better with a good balance

I can't believe no one else mentioned it, but instead of combining the thinking about each, why not ACTUALLY combine each. I know it happened at least once. [yes, they posted pics]

saw this website somewhere....
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

With all due respect (which means with none at all) HH, let the children play! If it were a dead topic, there would be no postings. As far as I am concerned the issue in qestion (sex) has been around for quite a long time, and it looks like it will remain with us for a few generations more. I hope;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

You can believe that true love waits, but you know, baseball players wait, too, but its better to be well-practiced when it's your turn to step up to the plate...

nah, I think it is cool. I wait, why shouldn't I be able to find someone who did too? Oh, and the chances of that are slim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose