quatorze

Good Vibes Needed

[:/] I hate to do this, but I need some vibes sent this way, I have an interview today for a promotion here at work and really need some positive energy. Been passed over the past few times even though the people that received the previous promotions are people that I trained. This is one of those deciding moments, it looks like if I don't get this promo. then I will be leaving the compnay, that is not something that I look foward to doing considering the amount of time spent here setting up the facility ( BTW I am a plank owner) and the fact that I am getting married in May and really do not feel an extreme desire to be broke trying to plan a wedding. I understand that in light of recent events at JFTC, and Michelle's recent plight (good vibes going out right now to both from here) that there may be a shortage of energy, but I could sure use what ever you can spare in the next 3 hours, my interview is at 0930 Eastern Standard.

Thanks and Blue Skies
Quatorze

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Early morning transatlantic vibes fer ya

...>>....

Good luck with the promo interview, I'll miss you on the early morning UK / late night US shifts, but hell, its for the good so I'll ommm you anyway.:)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I spoke to all the lions and elephants here in Deepest Darkest Africa.....

<<<<>>>>>>>>>

We always have plenty of vibes to spare...

Good Luck!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Hermano, you can do it! You can wing it! Go and kick ass!
As a matter of fact think Nike - JUST DO IT!!!
I will accept nothing less - get the Chingada promotion. And remember, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. So forget it for a couple of hours and get the promo!
Gooooooooood vibes!!!!!
Elchingada Rodriguez;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

thanks everyone, the interview went well, they even asked me how my interest ( skydiving) related to and benefitted my qualifications for the position? Could you ask for a better question? I will keep everyone updated on how things progress from here, I should know something with in the next week and a halk or so. Thanks again and blue skies.

Christian

To bump this back up, and to give a conclusion to the story, this is how the phone call today went with recruiting, keep in mind that I commute 1 hour and 45 minutes to work already.

"XXXXXXXX XXXXX Airlines, this is Maria"-her
"Maria, hey, Christian Logan, I'm returning your call from yesterday. How are you?"-me
"I'm fine and you?"-her
"Good, so how can I help you?"-me
"Let me pull up your file.... OK, Christian, we are not going to extend the offer for supervisor to you, we will be looking for some one with more qualifications outside the company."-her
"Well, thank you for your time"-me
"You're welcome, take it easy."--her

WTF-- "more qualifications outside the company"

"take it easy" Take it easy? This from a company with over 5000 employess that is a publically traded compnay.... WTF!!!!!!

Can you say it with me "KA......