shadow

Most wanted!

Yes, it's finally going to happen!!! You heard it gentlemen...! Yeah...right on... woo ho...uh oh, aw crap... Premature deployment! Son of a b__ch...!
I guess it's better that it worked out this way. You couldn't handle my "a" game anyway! Dove, I'm flattered you'd even take the time to write something like that... :$

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

OK - lets try this again. I am NOT going to waste my nakedness tonight. I already had my go'round with the toys and I want something that runs on something other than batteries. Go sit down and watch me writhe in the jello, rubbing it into my breasts, thighs, neck.... shimmering wiggling jello shots just sliding down my back.... leaving tasty trails all over my body to be licked up. Lemme know when you're ready again, early bird!;)

BTW - hotornot.com for those days when you really have nothing better to do and have hit every other website on the internet.:S

Fall in dove.

Alright, you talked me into it... Actually you had me rounding third and sliding for home right about when you said "nakedness", so I'd say I'm about ready for round 3 now...! I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into... B|

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring.
I could give a direct answer on the tent sharing thing from folks from the Rantoul WFFC though.:)
(I'm feeling modest today)

Now what ???
Just when dove got all rubbed with her jello, waiting with her nakedness, all of the watchers go numb :o. None of the opponents has the guts to enter the ring.
It looks like they simply can't handle the jello :P

"George just lucky i guess!"

Mmmm Orange is my Favortie flavor!! I think i could do a fine job of licking your beutifull body clean. :P

*jumps in the vat with dove*

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want HH.

Safe swoops
Sangiro

And just like that, dove's orange-flavored nipples stand at attention, glistening with orange jello. The sexual tension in the vat is palpable. The only sounds in the room are wet jello noises as a slight moan escapes doves full wet lips........:$:o

Fall in dove.