shadow

Most wanted!

Ok, I want to throw in more than just my hat now. I also have to say that "baby oil isn't edible?" If you are wearing it, I will try to prove that wrong
In Hawaii I'm "Poi-likka-wowee'( tongue like humming bird).:P

(ok, it really means fish-lick-wow):ph34r:

I think it is because the rest of us realized Dove has you guys wrapped around her finger or whatever else she is using at the moment so there is no need to answer.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I think it is because the rest of us realized Dove has you guys wrapped around her finger or whatever else she is using at the moment so there is no need to answer.

I try to think that you should try to figure out what is important, then assign a value you to it. A scale of 1 to 10. Then, find a woman with those attributes. However, I find that "willing" is worth 3 bonus points. ;)
Women don't want a man wrapped around their finger, just the reverse. :$

Why is everyone getting all bent out of shape? This thread is nothing more than a group of folks having some harmless fun. No one has jello on them, and no one else is licking any off (or using any other means of doing so...). Let's all just relax a little and put a smile back on our faces. I'll start it out. :)

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

I'm smiling and laughing too cause you guys are cyber-falling all over it. I was simply stating the obvious that a reply really isn't necessary for you guys seeing as how Dove has all your blood pumping to your head.... just not the one with a brain!!! :D:o

--
Hot Mama

You keep living in your little dream world and the guys will keep living there with you.

All you have to do at this point Dove is show up and the rest will be history. If any of the guys can hang on.....:P

--
Hot Mama

I'm smiling and laughing too cause you guys are cyber-falling all over it. I was simply stating the obvious that a reply really isn't necessary for you guys seeing as how Dove has all your blood pumping to your head.... just not the one with a brain!!! :D:o

Robin Williams said it best, "The problem with men, one brain, one dick and only enough blood to run one at a time":)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle