Deuce

What bumper stickers are on your car?

I used to have a "Back off bastard on board" one once. :)

I always wanted to get "alcoholic on board"
but then I was gonna clean out a vodka bottle and fill it with water and drive around SLugging it at stop lights...
My photos

My Videos

"but I've never put any stickers on my car because I don't want people associating my car with anything of value that I might have inside it."
Gooood point! I've only V3 and Birdman stickers and I think those won't say anything to whuffos around here...

"You can call me Mike"

He's a pic of the back of my truck, you can't see the two stickers on my hitch assembly (non on the bumper), one is a Pat Green sticker, the other a Dixie Chicken sticker (you'll know both if you're from Texas).

On the back glass:
1) Skydiving Calvin
2) USPA Sticker
3) Skydive Aggieland Sticker
4) Texas Aggies
5) Saw 'em Off
6) USMC
7) Old Army C (my outfit logo from the Aggie Corps of Cadets)

Oh, and across my windshield I have "Aggie Skydiving."

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

aggsleep1-small.jpg

front-hood.GIF

It doesn't sound so silly, because I've thought about the same thing, too. "Hey, there's probably expensive skydiving stuff in here!" But then I figure if someone is going to jack my stuff, they're going to jack my stuff.
I also hope that cops are the type that would appreciate a skydiver type, as long as she's cute. :)
kathy
We were never feeling bored because we were never being boring.
-Zelda Fitzgerald

Bessie the Volvo wagon has a ton of skydiving stickers on her blacked out back and side windows:

-USPA sticker
-Birdman Instructor sticker
-business logo banners (Performance Skydiving) with phone number, etc.
-PRO sticker
-AFFI sticker
-Skymonkey sticker
-sunpath sticker
-"support your local Wingmen MC" sticker

The RV has way too many to list.

Chuck

In over 30 years of jumpin' I have never gone too crazy with stickers on my vehicles.... But each one DOES (and always has had) the USPA member sticker on it... that's all.
plastering your vehicle with labels, stickers, logos etc.....I'll leave that for the
newbies, and the one jump wonders, who make a tandem,,, and then leech off the experience for the rest of their lives...;)..hahaha......but the member
sticker has always been , my subtle announcement
of my passion.... jimmeetee

As I said before, I do not have any stickers on my vehicle. I always hated them...but I love to read them on someone elses vehicle.:P

However, I do have my USPA sticker that I will proudly display once I have completed AFF.:)

I've got a USPA and Skydive Naples in the back window. I never put stickers on my vehicles before, but advertising for a DZ is different. We need all the help we can get.

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

US Flag on the center of the trunk right below the spoiler.

AAA on left, 1-800-SKYDIVE on right, I'd Rather Be Home Brewing on it's left.

Most of the time when I'm stuck in traffic, I'd rather be brewing a batch to take to the DZ in about 3 months.:(

My other ride is the relative wind.

I got 2 USPA stickers on my car. On on the rear near the license plate and one on the back left side window...

I used to think stickers attracted attention no matter what they were be it skydiving or what ever. So I never ever put them on my cars. Just recently I broke down and put the stickers on. Heck i am proud to be a member of the USPA:)