moodyskydiver

whatcha doin?

**WARNING! mindless post whore thread**

So, for those of us who aren't going to parties and such, what are you doing tonight? I'm just sitting here paging through my new Victoria's Secret (Christmas Edition) catlog, listening to the radio and bein bored.How bout you?

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Victoria's Secret (Christmas Edition) catlog

Real saucy ain't it. Got mine yesterday along with Parachutist. Their $10M bra & panty set blows me away every year. Dunno if it's it or the model, but YEAH!!!

My other ride is the relative wind.

I called in sick today... slept in late... checked the mail (finally got my A license YAHHHOOO).
Now I'm doing a lot of laundry and watching Survivor...
I know its not that exciting... but it's been a nice relaxing day. Hopefully its too cold outside for all the little devils to get into too much mischief :ph34r:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"

I put on my jumpsuit and rig then sat on the front porch passing out candy and halloween pencils to all the kiddies out trick or treating. :PSo there I am, a skydiver with a broken leg and crutches passing out candy, spooky huh?

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Well, our D.Z. is having a combined Annual "handsom Dave" Dewolf's Birthday Party and Halloween Deal;)
Right now I'm just wondering what "Moody" is picking out of the Victoria's Catalog:P
Party> Will be me wearing my Whinnie the Pooh suit, The one with ears and all that I wore on that guys 1st tandem jump videoB| Yep! and Chicks dig the warm and fuzzy guy too!

I am drinking a glass (or two) of wine....watching must-see TV....

I tried to call my BF...but apparently he went to sleep before 8:30....the rough life of a firefighter/paramedic (j/k, babe...i love you!)

I am seething over a crappy situation at work...talking to my friends about it....and having a glass of wine (I already mentioned that, didn't I?)

HEEHEE ;)

Anne

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I'm going to go promote the club I work at with our new feature entertainer and my boss and god knows who else. I'll also probably go party somewhere....the parties always seem to find me...
Right now I'm convincing myself to go take a shower before heading out to the party store with a friend.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

I am eating dinner and wondering where in the hell my history channel disappered to!>:( the preview channel says somthing about Leased time and it goes on for atleast the next two hours!!!! oh and the program is some bullshit called "The Healing Hour" grrrrrrrrr

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I'm about to head home to hang with my girlfriend, who had a stressful day. I was going to head to the Cat and Fiddle to watch my friend's band play, but I don't think that will happen. It's ok, though, since I already celebrated Halloween last weekend.

Now I need to think of a meal to cook...

I'm fresh out of the bath, hair damp, smelling like a girly-girl. I'll be joining Anne with a nice glass of red (or maybe merlot?), and trying to figure out which bill to pay, which I can let ride, and how to get through yet another month of no money....Eloy is looking more ghostly as I speak. Will call my brother later, I think, and kibbitz about the kids' Hallowe'en, and what to do for Dad's 80th B'day in December, and then, most likely, write a bit and take some tylenol pm and go to sleep....only to wake in November, all the same problems facing me, and spend yet another day trying to figure out how to get my life back on track. Or at least more near the track. Shit, I'd settle for within 50 miles of the track.

[:/]

I think I'd rather look at a Victoria Secret catalog.

Ciels,
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~