CrazyThomas

HARDCORE

My psych teacher once asked how the class envisioned our funerals. I replied that I wanted to decompose out in the woods, and just return to nature so to speak. Not have anyone ever find me, just dissappear. But, I have been finding dissappearing to be not such an easy trick as I used to think. Not impossible, but difficult.
Damn society keeps pulling me back into it.
Anyone ever think about how they want to go, and want to share it in public?
food for thought, then food for the worms!
Peace,
Thomas

:)I plan on a Viking funeral after I die from Hunting DragonsB|
Until then I plan on sticking around & jumping at "Dragon Free" DZs;)
According to your pic, I'm guessing you plan to go by means of Fluorescent paint fumes:ph34r:
[:/]p.s. you picked a really harsh subject due to most all of us having had a friend or relative that died.
From my experience,"funerals are to console the living, their loved ones have moved on".:)
-Grant

Me- ? Fast and painless -- or at least painless and in peace-
Then cremate whatever is left and spread the reamains over the last DZ I jumped at- put up a small headstone for my survivors, with DiVinci's quote on it. And throw one hell of a party.

Easy Does It

Well since all we are are made from was created in stars that went nova billions of years ago, I'd be pleased to be reduced to ashes in fire (after I'm dead, of course!) As for dying itself ... ? I just hope my kids are fully grown when I go ...

Stardust ... that's us!

I think I would have a regular funeral service for my family, under a tent, of course...

but there will be cocktail waitresses serving drinks and hula music in the background.

Plus, I'd like my headstone to look like a Javelin with the carvings on the reserve cover.

That's all. ;)

Suicide, followed by cremation and having my ashes sprinkled out in the carribean sea.

The only thing that's stopping me is obtaining a gun. Very difficult to do here in the UK as opposed to the US. I've thought of other methods but they all involve the chance of surviving and being in extreme agony for an extended period which I would prefer to avoid.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Just dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!

I like your fantasy Speed Racer, but I don't think anyone is getting the concept of "dead". You're dead! You won't know if they dip you in honey and throw you to a bunch of gays. You're dead!:S

Just dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!

I like your fantasy Speed Racer, but I don't think anyone is getting the concept of "dead". You're dead! You won't know if they dip you in honey and throw you to a bunch of gays. You're dead!:S

Sure. What if the funeral director messed it up and you ended up with guys? I try to be open-minded, but gay necrophilia? Talk about lifes last little indignation...Or what if it was just a coma or a long tequila-drinking night and they thought you were dead. You wake up..."Hey, what the...?" :o