prepheckt

Weekend Numbers

8000 (square feet was the size of skymamas tent empire):3:0

had a great thanksgiving, went to UNiversal Studios/Margaritaville, most excellent party on saturday evening, and 3 kickass jumps on sunday. nice 15 way room dive, i got to be the room-er, flew into one room, into the middle with another guy-highfived it, into the opposite room, 180-ed then a back out. nice invite 8way after that, was great until my full face lens flew off and i couldn't see. oh well. :)

4 (days off from work):3:0

Friday & yesterday was windy as hell so I was only able to get 3 in after 1pm today. It was still pretty bumpy but manageable.

I also got to put some jumps on my new Cazer PC with the 9' bridle for use with my future bird-man suit. The first couple of jumps were pretty odd. I don't know if it was the length of the bridle or what but I can now feel when the bridle gets to line-stretch right as it yanks the pin and before it pulls the bag.

It's this really weird "pop" feeling my rig makes now right before the bag takes off. Oh well, at least I know it works.:)
Now I just need to get my main tray cut-down a bit on my next repack and I'm all set.

Kris

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

0:0:0

The gf is visiting parents out of state, I've been home alone all weekend. The weathers been crappy, and I've been working from home since I left work wednesday night.

Boy, do I wish I was paid hourly....

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Gotta know, just gotta know....

Who were the SEMO jumpers?

Man I miss that place. Planning on a trip back there this winter (to SEMO, that is).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I forgot their names. I suck. Blonde girl who wears a half-shell Protec covered in stickers and her fiance. They are both members of the SIU club. I've seen them around Archway a couple of times, but never really talked to them until Friday.

Update: Just checked the SIU club's web site. The fiance is named Amir. Still can't remember the girl's name.

The only ones who were dating/serious that I knew of were Amir and Katie...... Not sure if that's them or not. Oh well, hopefully I'll see 'em all again soon.
It's your life, live it!

Heh, I think saw a car with your nickname on a Minnesota plate between La Crosse, Wi and Winona, Mn. Some sort of cult? ;)

God, I hope not! I don't, repaet DO NOT want any type of following!
It's your life, live it!

You slam on the brakes too? Welcome to my world!
Nope, no personalized plate at the moment. Had one the said "EARGASM" when I owned a custom stereo install shop, but those are in here, not on a car. I plan on getting "Rev" plates, eventually, but they will be WI plates! B|

It's your life, live it!

Oh yeah:
10,000:0:0
10,000 about the number of miles a dress I had tailored in China for the g/f will travel by Friday, in time for the Saturday company XMas party, I hope [:/]

Got XM radio - a little unit by Delphi, gonna wire it up in the car next week when the hardwire kit comes out. Also ordered a high intensity discharge Xenon light retro fit kit for the car, between that and the set of Michelin Pilot Alpins for the 'Heap' for Winter - there goes any chance of buying a Vengence to play with come spring >:( The joys of car ownership - I think life was simpler when I had to walk everywhere.

"EARGASM"

I always liked plates that made sense and had a sense of humor to them.

You slam on the brakes too?

Nah - not that bad, especially since they have that 'No fault' insurance thing here - found someone up ahead of me doing 5 over in the right lane, buzzed past them, jumped back into the right lane and matched pace with them, about 20 feet ahead - since the guy tailing me tried to keep up pace - he was forced to either fall back behind the guy just behind me, or pass me - I wasn't giving him enough room between myself and the 'innocent' behind me for him to slip back in behind me. So he passed me and I tailed him instead ;)

0-0-0

weather was crap but i had a great long weekend of slothing around and partying. woo hoo! don't want to go back to work!:( good to hear that some people around here are still getting jumps in!

now i'm just anxiously awaiting a buddy to come back from the crw record attempts with videos and stories... B|B|

$600 (sunk into my truck this weekend):8:0

See the truck thread to hear about my great truck fun...got some good jumps in this weekend, though, so that was nice. Even jumped on Turkey-day, which was a hell of a lot better then watching some damned parade.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."