Jasmin

300-way photo

Sweet Image !!!!! New desktop !!!!!

I can't imagine the planning/logistics involved in putting together a formation that size, not to mention landing 300+ canopies at once. Some of those guys/gals must have had to walk a mile.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Bivar.
I don't know for sure, but some of the guys/gals who are in anchor slots for whackers will sometimes wear a ribbon or other marker on their thigh to identify the docking point for the next sector.
THis looks like one of those unravelling.
Can you see the red whacker at 7 o'clock directly over the runway.....and the whacker at 3 o'clock... In fact if you look real close there's lots of markers on thighs in there.....
Hope this explains it....:)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

There are more than one camera guy's below that formation.....I wanna know how the avoid the ruckus of break off......

Im willing to bet he stayed where he was...
the middle of the formation opened higher. as they broke off the ppl in the middle opened in tiers. so that would give the camera guy all the open space by at least 1000 ft or so b4 he opened up!
My photos

My Videos

"Nac

Do you know who the camera-flyers invited on this dive were? "

Mike Mcgowan was heading up the camera team.
The site is down now so I'm shooting from my alzheimer ridden memory.
Bruno Brokken
Gus Cabana
Willy Boeykins (sorry Willy if I goofed your spelling)
Wendy Smith
Brent Finley

Somebody mentioned ten camerafliers last night, so a pretty safe bet would include
Norm Kent
Dave Majors
Tom Sanders

The guy in yellow looks like Norm, but Tom also jumps a yellow camera suit....Or it could be Mark Lichttle, who also jumps in yellow, and is based in California.....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Yeah Norm Kent was definitely on it. As a matter of fact several of the pics on the website had his name on it. I think he is the base camera man in yellow, but I dont remember if I really read that or not.

As I said yesterday....when it comes to stresstesting websites, apparently we are right behind Fark and /. Proud to be a member of all 3 :)

--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Malachi, good to hear from you again!
Last time I saw you was on a Casa at Spacey....Hope life is treating you well....:)

--------------------

I see two on their back under the formation. One in white, the other in yellow. If its Tom... look for the rainbow wings ;)

And did anyone else notice that Bill Von's head is like 2 times as large as the people he's next to?

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Nope, I'm now living in Scotland, its a long drive...:S

Sure does sound like way too much fun tho....

--------------------