lewmonst

I teach the COOLEST kid on earth

so i teach this 7th grader, who writes like a Grad Student, always interupts in Algebra to show the class other ways of solving the problem, jumps on a pogo stick in the talent show, was elected school president over 8th graders becuase his speech was so good it had the teachers and kids standing and cheering, can out argue anyone on politics or just about any issue, challenge the public speakers we've had, give funny and clever interpretations of the quotes of the day, every day... and he's already figured out that the real money is in real estate... and you wouldn't know it by looking at him becuase he has a fine motor skill problem, so it's difficult for him talk, and his handwriting is comprable to a 2nd graders... anyway, remember the name josh brown becuase he's going to be famous someday.

and to top it off, he gave all of his teachers the COOLEST gift ever!!! it's really unbelievable... see the attachment.
http://www.exitshot.com

Gift.JPG

That's gotta be very rewarding...and challenging to be working with a kid like that.

thank you. that was my point. he's just an awesome kid.

and phree, the school i teach at is full of loaded kids... money or not, kids are kids. i've got the full spectrum, but this one kid is off the charts. he's extraodinary... so intelligent, observant, clever, funny,... and very disorganized :)
now... what to do with all these other boxes of chocolates...

Admit it lew - you want to be a mom. You're only doing the teaching thing to satisfy some maternal instinct.

But I would recommend exploring your other passions before you have kids. The sex with two guys sounds interesting ...
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

He's lucky to have a teacher like you, and peer group that can see past his foibles to the talent underneath. So many places, if you're picked last in PE, you're nothing.

And just think -- you get him for a whole 'nother semester!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Admit it lew - you want to be a mom. You're only doing the teaching thing to satisfy some maternal instinct.

But I would recommend exploring your other passions before you have kids. The sex with two guys sounds interesting ...

uh-hum... right... yeah, someday i'll bring some little packers into this world. but NOT anytime soon :)

whatever comes up in your dreams is your business:P

no crackbabies
no crackbabies
no crackbabies:P:P:P

whatever comes up in your dreams is your business

I was there - I heard you say it :ph34r: I even offered myself and Keith to you - come to think of it, Keith didn't seem too interested either. Well, we'll just have to find someone else :P
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD