FreeFlyHol

Where's the funniest place that you "got caught"?

In the passenger seat of my brothers car, at his friend's apartment complex. GAWD what an odd look on his face when he opened the door to get in!:D

To her credit, the girl I was with never missed a beat!:S:o:ph34r: (of course, the time it took him to open and close the door was about a nanosecond!):D

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Several hotubs,
Hole #7 at our Country Club(bugs biting my ass!)
RED head(Bi & Auburn Awesome from WILSON/ girls' College in dead stopped traffic next to a station wagon with a large family, she kept working me even though I was uptight.
As far a being inside like: bedroom,living rooms,etc>>>people would walk in knowing we are there so, I have yet to break stride if they walk in mid-stroke!:P.
I figure, they knew, they're problem not mine.

I was never caught, but i caught my mom my 2nd stepdad....

Scary!

places I never got caught:
1. the tunnel between Detroit and Windsor
2. my parents RV (in the street)(and it was loud)

places I got caught:
1 her grandparents house
2 Meijers parking lot
3 the Elks club parking lot (I was 15 she was 17 and we were both waiting for our parents to finish golfing)

Jim

Don´t belive the hype

My bedroom...not funny you say?

I was home for xmas while in college and my girl friend cam over for dinner - it was my parents dinner party. Anyway we finished dinner, excused ourselves and left everyone else chit-chatting at the table. Went to my room and proceeded to have a little post dinner "desert". What makes this so interesting you ask? Well, my bedroom is right over the dinning room. 5 minutes into it and there's a knock on my door and it’s my mom - requesting us to stop shaking the chandelier! :$ I later found out that they were all down there laughing the whole time.:P

Dan

On the front porch of my g/f's mom's house. We were standing up, her on a roll of carpeting and one leg wrapped around my waist. I leaned back against the wall, not realising that I was leaning on the door bell...
Guess who answered the door bell?? LOL...fortunately, she had on a long coat (winter time) and we kinda' wrapped it around us while her mom stood there talking to us..her mom went back inside and damn, wouldn't you know it?? I leaned right back on the f'ing door bell again...

FFF

If it's in deep and long, it's INDECENT.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

a fire truck? I don't know you do I :P

Actually, my best friend busted me and a girl on top of our first out E company (its a firetruck, just with cool lingo) he snuck into the rig paked next to us and turned on the lights, siren and blew the horn all at once, yes her and I ended our session rather quick, he post here from time to time, be sure to give Lagerhead a hard time

another time girl and I were down at the river in the city that I used to live @ 6 in the morning, her bent over a park bench, and a little old man with a trash bag and pokey stick busted us

the last was another chick and I had gone out with the chicks best friend, BF dissapears, her and I go looking, we go back to the parked car, one thing leads to another, oh did I mention that we are drunk at the time? We are going at it up against her/my friends car and next thing we know, someoe on a bicycle is riding by staring at us. Well his mom obviously never told him to watch where he was going, dude stared so hard he ran into the trunk of a parked car... we didn't quit... did I mention that we were drunk?B|:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

New Years Eve party on the top balcony, a car came around the corner and offered a spotlight view for all to see.

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

hmmm, never been caught yet. But one summer day my GF & I went swimming at Walden Pond which is always pretty crowded during the summer. We took our towels back into the woods (not far from the original site of Thoreau's cabin) & we were still close enough to hear the sound of the people down by the water.;) but no one came by!

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------