DivaSkyChick

Who got sick at Eloy?

WHAT strong medicine? Share!!! :P

It was just a bunch of over the counter head/chest cold medications (which makes you drowsy) and I took a bunch of them Thursday after work, before bed and I also got up in the middle of the night and took more. Then I repeated the process on Friday night and felt good enough to jump on Saturday. :o I should also mention that I slept a lot on Thursday and Friday evenings (I'd say I was just playing catchup from my lack of sleep while I was at Eloy and of course being sick).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

i was really funny actually..i busted someone who will remain unmentioned til he fesses up about it then not 10 min later in the hanger as she wanders by a whole line (10+) of FFers heads turn and track...needed a camera, i would have made great boogie footage..

I was coming down with a cold within 3 days of being at eloy. I've been taking vitamin c and zicam, luckily it didn't get bad enough to cut into the skydiving and I'm now home for a week of recovery before vacation #2 ;) I tried to medicate with Crown Royal at the bent prop but it seems they only had eight bottles in inventory--sadly they ran out by the 28th I think :(

I got a pm from someone who was there - his whole team, coach and everyone they hung out with have upper resperatory viruses that will take 10 - 14 days to get over... Sunshine, was that yours too?

Hey,

Apparently it made its way to Elsinore. I think the british chicks brought it and I caught it.:$

Lucky for me I realized a plague was in progress, I started self medicating as soon as I felt it creep on me. I still think the GO FASTs I drank helped me stave it off some, all those good things in it had to do something right?;) Right now I am in the self expectorant stage and continue to clear my lungs as the cookies make their way out :D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

i think you guys have it all wrong.... it was the rampant kissing that went on after the turn of the new year!!!!!!! my blame on this will remain nameless.......untill the doctors determine the #1 host.....

NO YOUR NOT!!!!! you sent me that post card then went to eloy so i think you sent me the virus through snail mail!!!!

Hehe, i have postcards from Eloy too. I just haven't gotten around to mailing them yet!! Beware!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

it was the rampant kissing that went on after the turn of the new year!!!!!!!

now that actually makes sense. damn new years kissing! ehh, it was worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Hmm... I haven't gotten sick yet, but I shared germs with more people than I can count (:$B|), so it'll probably just be a matter of time... :S

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAA!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

ROFLMAO! Oh gawd, don't remind me!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I was down for the count this weekend. Pretty much stayed in and cracked out on the internet while drinking tea. I did eat some really spicy food to sweat it out of me...it seems to have worked. I felt well enough to go to work today and kick some ass!

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

I work at a Hospital. And this year there is a verry nasty strand of a virus going around. out of 300 patients, 120 where sick withit, it got to our staff, and over half the staff was out sick for about a week. I guess it is a nation wide kind of thing. The only good thing? You guys are not still around each other, because it just keeps going through the same people over and over. ughh. Smoke