freeflir29

Dot Commers in the news.

Hope this hasn't been posted.....Just had to say congrats to a couple DZ.commers that made Parachutist this month. First...JTVAL had a nice letter published.....Yes....that's a FIRST I believe. B| Pay up!!! Second....congrats to Quade for his credits as a camera geek on the winery boogie. I guess I can pat myself on the back slightly....I'm WAAAAAYYY in the back. My D License number got published. :D Anyway.....congrats to us!!!!

It's funny how peoples perspective will change. People that you know will become the so-often quoted "experts". And they really are!

I was talking to a girl on our load about a discussion she had. She didn't feel comfortable giving advice to another jumper. My response was this, "You have 400 jumps, lots of tunnel time, 4-way competition experience, and you are on the trail plane on a big way... you certainly are qualified!".

She didn't feel comfortable giving advice to another jumper.

I have definately been through that. I guess I am proud to say that there are lots of people that "look Up" to me on my DZ. It's been a strange transition from when I showed up with like 60 or 70 jumps. Now I have all of 316....:D It's all about "relative" experience. As long as you stick to what ya know it'll be OK.