AggieDave

The 49ers suck...

Anyone else watching the game? Luckily for me, being raised as a devout Cowboys fan (although I've been a way-ward son during the past 6 years due to Jerry Jones), I've never liked the 49ers...

This Sunday afternoon full of football is brought to you by: "shitty weather, when you feel like jumping, we've got your back, with a knife in it..."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

No where near the caliber of a playoff game. Well, I guess I can always cheer the Jets on in their game against the Raiders. As a Chiefs fan, I cannot cheer for the Raiders.:P

This post puts me over the 300 mark and makes me an Old Hand. WooHoo!

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Grew up in the Bay Area,your either a niners or a Raiders fan.Never liked the niners,especially when they were good.Used to live 3 blocks from the Raiders Santa Rosa training camp back with Stabler,Belitnekof,"the Ghost"etc.Dont much care for Al Davis though[:/].
Just got home in time to catch the game.3-0 Jets
dropdeded
pcss#26

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

What a surprise that the Bucs won with such a big margin. In past years, we were always the team that had the low number instead of the high number!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real Bay Area team won today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean the team that used to be in the Bay Area, bailed out on their fans and went to LA for a few years, then went back?

That would be the work of the Evil Al Davis>:(

dropdeded

The Dude Abides.
-

You are right the Niners did not play like a play off contender. But they where there and your Dallas Criminal Boys where not;) The niners are and always have been my favorite team. Born in SF and living on the penninsula almost all my life. Niners are and always have been a class act operation. And they never screwed over the fans like our ugly step team across the bay:ph34r: Except for Terrel Owens (who I dislike tremendously) They still have a classy organization. Next year they will still be close to the top I think.

On a side note - Since the weather was awesome this weekend I did not waste any of my time sitting in front of the TV. I jumped my ass off baby!!B|

Just had to speak up for the Niners:)

Reply To

...our ugly step team across the bay...

Oh, you mean the team that Jerry Rice plays for?

He shoots,He scores:ph34r:

dropdeded

The Dude Abides.
-