wmw999

Vegetarian? Omnivore? Carnivore?

Just curious. The EwEwEw discussion got me thinking. I'd like to eat mostl organic/free range meat, but it's awfully hard to find where I am.

And why did I put picky only on omnivore? Because it's my poll, and that seemed to be the best place. If you're a vegan or vegetarian, you're some degree of picky already. But feel free to post particularly weird stories of pickiness so we can laugh at you :D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I don't eat Wilbur or Bessy.

I do eat chicken (I FRICKEN LOVE WINGS) and seafood (mostly salmon and SUSHI) but recently I quit eating lobster b/c the least they could do is chop its head off and give it a swift death, rather than boil the poor lil' guy alive and listen to him scream.:(

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Vegetarian for 6 years and raw for a while there. I'm currently an organic vegan for the past 2 1/2 years, but checking out macrobiotics.

As for funny stories I have a slew of them. Like the time I spent puking in the parking lot after accidently eating clam dip at a party with my sign language class. (Something must have got lost in the translation). Or the time I spent puking in the bathroom after kissing my then boyfriend who'd just eaten chicken and decided to share some. Or just yesterday when I thought I was going to puke after my work tried to poison me by slipping chicken into my lunch.

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those veggie nazis...just don't get me started about animal related subjects after I put a couple back. (Right Wingnut)?:D:D:D

x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

I don't eat red meat, but do eat poultry, fish and seafood. Love Seafood! It was hard to give up burgers, but there are some good alternatives now.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

In the immortal words of G. Gordon Liddy, I am a "Late Neolithic Hunter-Gatherer". B|

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

MMMMMMMM. . . . . . Bloody, Red, Meat.

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat celery.

"I love animals...they're delicious."

hehehe B|
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I feel best and am leanest when eating a predominantly meat diet. I was a fat bastard eating the recommended low fat, high carb diet, the pyramid thing.

Just ate two baked boneless-skinless chicken breasts, cold, with ranch dressing.

Nummy.

Where's my peanuts?...

You know the lobster really isn't screaming right? no vocal cords.

I eat just about everything (my fall rate shows it too) about once or twice a week I'll have a veggie day, but that's mostly just cause I like the taste of veggie burgers :)

Unapologetic Carnivore

...and no, that doesn't mean I don't eat fruit and vegetables...but they are a garnish next to a nice, lean, juicy, medium-rare filet. B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yea, despite not eating most meat, I don't eat enough veggie's either so I've added a big glass of V8 to my daily regime.

Mostly I eat a lot of bagels, coffee, OJ, Moutain Dew, salmon, sushi, chicken, macaronni and cheese, cheese slices, cheese dip on crackers, anything cheesy, ice cream, peas and green beans and recently I've had a cereal fetish.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.