Daizey

EW EW EW!!!

they bring back the same corpses

Isn't that why we have toilets, or are your geckos a whole lot bigger than the ones we have here? I call that "burial at sea" Not the best use of toilet facilities, but I don't want recycled dead critters, either.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

jeeze daizey, dont you ever sleep

not when she talking to the studly viking......viking...wrm up the flash and but out the camera....... oh and get yourself across the country... those pictures could of beeen worth major money!!!!!!!!!!!! plus then after she freaked instead of posting mean post ya could of "consoled" her...... hehehehe

I am also looking for a new place to sleep
-----------------------------------------------------------
*pats empty space on bed*

Way to work it Viking!! I'm proud.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Could have been worse. Could have been a Gerbil.

Already was[:/] so far the count of animals he has attacked is 2 gerbils (1 died the other one was left really hurt...i brought him to the vet and we saved him though) 2 fish, and now a poor little mouse![:/]

Just to let ya know, the mouse is now outta the house! My dad cleaned him up....guess that means he didn't come back to life [:/]

*daizey*

HA HA HA HA HA! I can't kill a thing, but nature is nature and when I was little, my outdoor cat would leave the cutest, but DEAD birds on the front porch all the time for me.

My cat Zoe' at BZ's old place before we lived together, brought home a mouse, too. We kept hearing this little mousy sound and went in the hall to find Zoe' batting it around w/ her paws. She didn't want to kill it, just play w/ it. I captured it, since it wasn't hurt, and put it back outside.

Cats like to "thank you" for being their owner and bring your "presents". It's just nature. Thankfully Sabre is an indoor kitty and Zoe' hasn't brought home any gifts in a long time.

I put a bird feeder just outside the window so they can watch the birds, but not hurt them. They love it. ;):P:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

You think a cat killing a mouse ie EW EW EW? Never ever go to a slaughterhouse unless you have a real desire to be a vegetarian.

EW EW EW! no thank you! one dead mosue is enough dead things for me to see! I can't even imagine how i would freak over that....

*daizey*

I am a part-veg. I used to be full-on but my body needs more protein than supplements can provide. I eat a lot of salmon and chicken now. But, there is this one commercial that drives me nuts; first they show a cute little chicken walking around going "bock bock bock" and then they show a big chicken sandwich.

It's funny but so sad. It makes me cry. Now I can't eat the damn sandwich. Ignorance is bliss sometimes:P;)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Ha! Ha!
I am with Viking on this issue.
If one of my three cats brought home a mouse, I would congratulate it being such a great cat.
Then I would quietly flush the deceased rodentl.
Like PLFXPRT I tried being a vegetarian, but was not getting enough protein.

But, there is this one commercial that drives me nuts; first they show a cute little chicken walking around going "bock bock bock" and then they show a big chicken sandwich.

ROTFLMAO!!!
---
P.
"It Hurts to Admit When You Make Mistakes -
But When They're Big Enough, the Pain Only Lasts a Second."

Our three little furry bundles of joy like to bring in all kinds of critters. Our personal favorites are the baby (and sometimes grown) snakes.
Whenever we come home and all three cats and the dog are staring at a particular spot, we know it's critter time!! Sometimes dead, sometimes alive!!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

That is exactly why I wouldn't have a cat! My biggest fear are mice and rats and to have a cat bring one in the house would make me freak!!!!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Sheesh.

Bringing and presenting game is a cat's way of showing love and respect.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."