chopchop

weekend numbers

1:11:0

1 house full-o-shit moved closer to DZ

9 jumps saturday - beefuckinyootiful day.
sunday winds superhigh - made 2 jumps and was in reverse on landing. still all good.

no beer owed. this is a good thing?

made 5 jumps this morning before going to work. i like living next to the drop zone!
namaste, motherfucker.

I'm confused about the numbers thing. [:/] What does it mean? When someone posts 0:0:0, what are they saying, and in what order? I jumped 2 days, made 5 jumps. Awesome weekend!! :D

humps:jumps:beer

humps are sometimes replaced with more family oriented arbitrary events

jumps is, well, jumps

beer is how many times you commited a beerable offense. usually the f*rst time you do an ever changing list of things.
namaste, motherfucker.

3:1:0

3 new teammates to do 4 way with this season...you knew I wasn't talking about sex :P

1 jump because of winds and a very very sick child

No beer owed and only a few drank [:/]

Beautiful weather though so all in all a good weekend. SD Monroe has a King Air and I'm used to an otter so I cracked my helmet getting out >:( on that one jump. I'll learn for next time though!

getting into the 4way thing eh? nice....

must have been a Z-1:)

Ah, gotcha!! Well then... 0::5:2... no humps or family oriented stuff, 5 jumps, 2 first for beer... first time landing off of that dz, and first time hurting myself bad enough that it still hurts 3 days later, still wearing a bandage, and contemplating a trip to the doc!! B|;):D

Dave,

Actually it was my Factory Diver. Cracked right across the chin. I hava a nick from hitting the top of the plane (the King Air is short even for me), but have no idea why the crack on the chin. [:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Dave,

Actually it was my Factory Diver. Cracked right across the chin. I hava a nick from hitting the top of the plane (the King Air is short even for me), but have no idea why the crack on the chin. [:/]

DAMN woman, your dangerous, remind me not to stand so close to you from now on;):D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

1(pickup I pulled out of the mud):5:0

I had a good weekend, got to put my truck into 4-wheel low, attatch a tow strap and pull a jumper's truck out of a muddy ditch Satruday night.

Got 5 jumps while I was at Waller, thanks Ramon for making the trip to see me. Met dave610, we had beers, talked guns and had a blast to say the least. :)
All in all, not a bad weekend, even if the weather was absofuckingly beautiful.:P

That's just wrong Dave! You didn't even mention meeting me! It was good to get the chance to meet you and see Pablo again! Sorry I was so busy with the POPS thing!
;)/14/0

Dave,

hmmm, have you traveled with it in a bag lately? If the helmet gets squeezed (like hold it where it covers your ears and push together), thats the spot where it will crack. (sometimes it can be fixed, too).

I hit my head so hard on an otter door once the pilot actually turned around to see what happened (I was told by those in front).:)

First time that a picture of one of my jumps made the Parachutist! Woo hoo! I'm on page 39...a picture of a something-way by Mike Ashley at Greene County :)

I'm on page 39, too! I'm in the top photo. The one on the right moving in to dock. It was actually a 10 way wedge. I hope the completed formation pic makes it.

I hit my head so hard on an otter door once the pilot actually turned around to see what happened

Oh my gosh, that explains sooooo much! Never underestimate what a knock on the noggin will do to a guy. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dave,

Yes, I packed it in my suitcase coming back from Eloy because I was trying to sneak both rigs on the plane with me and I figured I would NEVER get away with the helmet too. Since I am a computer idiot would you happen to know a web address where I could contact them. I really have enjoyed the helmet because the audible is on the inside. I don't like the ones on the outside....hard to hear in freefall.

I didn't hit that hard just scraped the little door on the king air. Remember I'm a plane bitch and like big doors.

--
Hot Mama

Thanks Lisa....as usual you ROCK. I can't wait to finally meet you when I hit Perris.

I'm still probably going to buy another helmet but it would be nice to have a backup.:)

--
Hot Mama

Dave,

Yes, I packed it in my suitcase coming back from Eloy because I was trying to sneak both rigs on the plane with me and I figured I would NEVER get away with the helmet too. Since I am a computer idiot would you happen to know a web address where I could contact them. I really have enjoyed the helmet because the audible is on the inside. I don't like the ones on the outside....hard to hear in freefall.

I didn't hit that hard just scraped the little door on the king air. Remember I'm a plane bitch and like big doors.

yup, it got squashed, and that's what cracked it.... they will tell you the same thing... bummer. I usually stuff mine full of socks (clean) if I am going to pack it to help with the ride.