PaulHitchman

Skydive couples or not

i started dating this one girl she basicly told me if i didnt stop jumping it was over . don't miss her a bit
if i get into another relationship it will be with a skychick. no more wuffos for me!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Actually I have no problem with MHSD, but Derek doesn't get alot of work out there so I usually go down to Canon City with Derek. Although even there I don't really jump. Since I moved to CO I've done more jumps out of state than here. *shrug*
Fly it like you stole it!

he's the pilot i'm the jumper...

so, when you flash him for extra altitude, does he give it or is he like "I see that for free all the time."
just curious...;)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Both jumpers and he is also a pilot....(you all know him;) regular around here)

I remember my mother always lecturing me that I would never find anyone as daring as me and as adventurous....HA!!!! I just hadnt started jumping regularly yet before she passed away. She is smiling now.....not only did I find my soulmate, I found a whole hanger of people like me!!!B|

I dont think I could deal with a whuffo now...actually most whuffo guys are very threatened by it...a while back (before current SO) I had a guy in a bar say to me "wow thats intense that you skydive. Yea, I fish that can be just as intense..." WHAT!!!! I just about hit the floor laughing... he was labled the "Extreme fisherman"

eeneR

We are both going through AFF together. I like having someone to talk to all the time about it. And I can't wait until we can jump together! :)

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

You know they make helmets for "Extreme fishing" don't you? It looks vaguely like an Oxygn helmet too

[sarcasm]Some guy sued a lure company cause he lost an eye due to a poor cast by his fishing buddy...[/sarcasm]

My eye!!!!!B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

>he was labled the "Extreme fisherman"

You know they make helmets for "Extreme fishing" don't you? It looks vaguely like an Oxygn helmet too...

look like -- good grief it is, but cheaper!;) i know, I know, different padding and lens, whatever.:S

>he was labled the "Extreme fisherman"

You know they make helmets for "Extreme fishing" don't you? It looks vaguely like an Oxygn helmet too...

look like -- good grief it is, but cheaper!;) i know, I know, different padding and lens, whatever.:S

You guys are kidding... right?

--
Hook high, flare on time

I'm grateful to my husband (then my boyfriend) for suggesting we do tandems with some other guys he worked with because I never would have even considered making a skydive before knowing him. My sister joined us too and we all made that first jump over 5 years ago now. My husband loved it right away and started AFF - It took me another year and another tandem before the bug bit me - I love jumping with my husband - Can't imagine doing it with anyone else :$ Jumping gave me confidence in myself that I didn't have before - Last week I soloed in a 152 - I can do anything now - it's awesome and it's even more awesome having your best friend to share it with B|. Now if I could only talk him into flight lessons...

Rhonda
PP ASEL

My fiance has never had a problem with me skydiving, but last Saturday, she took the plunge and made her first tandem, the DZ was in an up roar,she has been one of the DA darlings for over a year now. Her comment, "I can see why you like it, and you will never have a problem from me as long as you play safe....but it just isn't for me." Well, it can't be for everyone, but I like her attitude that me doing it is just fine.

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I can only dream of having a "soulmate in the sky" for me.:)
I get tired of explaining basic things to people and knowing that they're knowledge in skydiving is sooo limited or not interested after 30seconds.B|
(I noticed that I get humored by friends/family after 2 mins.)
p.s. everyone in my family has jumped and Iv'e never dated/married/or otherwise someone how won't at least take a 1st jump class(and jump it):P

"not interested after 30 seconds"
Don't worry, it goes both ways. I get tired of listening to people talk about what "they did."
Going to a sports bar to watch a game on tv isn't doing anything. I am ok when people talk about scuba, rock climbing, biking, whatever... Doing something really. It seems that most people don't have a life. How can they understand it when I do? Most people are boring. I've quit being patient with them.

Now that I am dating a skydiver, I cannot imagine dating a whuffo....

I love that Marc and I can talk for hours...politics, current events, and SKYDIVING!!!! And we "get" each other. I cannot imagine him with a whuffo , either. He is really knowledgeable about skydiving, and thinks and analyzes stuff all the time. I don't think a whuffo would be able to hold an intelligent conversation with him.

Anne

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Wouldn't date and probably wouldn't hook up with someone from my DZ; don't want that aspect there. I would like to date a jumper but I want to be able to get away from it too.

Sometimes I head to the DZ just because it's a group of friends where there isn't some kind of dynamic between myself and a girl or an ex and my friends / new female friends.

-Doug
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Right.

Dontcha just HATE having to deal with all those fine females demanding, nay craving your attention? Yeah, I get that ALL the time too. :P

no kidding
really
no foolin
honest

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*