AggieDave

Women suck

Why is it every time I start dating a girl that I begin to really get interested in, she turns out having some sort of really odd quirk or her intrest in me stops, but the girls I don't really have intrest in become really clingy and hard to get rid of without hurting them?

This is getting tiresome.

Anyways, my girlfriend and I just broke up and I just had to vent. (Not hurt or anything like that, just really annoyed).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave,
You need to go have some fun with random make outs in a bar! Seriously, they're the perfect relationships. With every random make out, you get the excitement of a first kiss, you don't have to worry about not getting along (it's rare that you'll argue with someone you've only known a day...not to say I haven't done it...), you don't get that "tied down" feeling. If they're clingy, you don't have to give them your phone number (or even your name for that matter.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

really odd quirk or her intrest in me stops

Are you saying that she has to have a really odd quirk to be interested in you:P;)

Remember, A Beer won't get mad when you TRY another Beer!!!!

Blue Skies

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Dave

You're not alone as I'm currently going through something similar. But I'd be willing to bet that to the girl I am/was seeing, instead of saying "Women/Men suck", she's likely saying "Skydivers suck" as there has been many a weekend days that I've been at the dropzone instead of doing stuff with her. I did warn her when we first met that I was addicted to jumping, but I don't think she really knew what the meant. So I'm not all that innocent over hear. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Sorry Dave, although when I saw the subject line, I was not quite sure how you meant it ;)

On the other hand, my woman rocks! She has always supported my jumping even when bored watching time after time, and she plans to start student training this Spring.:)

--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

been there done that!

I was a sucker as well

nail her sister...it'll make you feel better!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dave,

Does this mean we no longer have to worry about you hitting on us at the boogies??

Honestly, most women feel the same way about the guys.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Dave,

Its that conquest thing. Certain women want what they can't have, but once they conquer you, the thrill is gone and they move on to the next target. It's that whole, I want to marry a nice guy who is sweet and treats me right, but I want to date the nasty biker guy who is daring and never calls.
-----------
Ready, Set, Gooooooo

Maybe its coz you pick the same woman each time, except with a diferent name.

hmmmm..... good thinkin'....but she changes her hair and I just good lost!!!:P

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dave has plans for a mean mean custom chopper.

You had to bring that up...*mumbling* stupid college lack of money...

Anyone care to give me $15k so I can start buying parts? Shit, can I have $2k so I can buy the frame I want?B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave,

Its that conquest thing. Certain women want what they can't have, but once they conquer you, the thrill is gone and they move on to the next target. It's that whole, I want to marry a nice guy who is sweet and treats me right, but I want to date the nasty biker guy who is daring and never calls.

I have seen that time and time again..........makes life interesting at times. ;)

most women/men suck sometimes.

that´s why I always have my favorite friend right next to my bed: my dildo Knut, who satisfy me better than any man or woman.:)
But, I think dating can be fun for inspiration and change, even if it turns out that it wasn´t meant to be. And the experience is good help for finding out what I really want in a relationship...

reminds me of a line from Black Sabbath (with Ian Gillan from Deep Purple)

It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1