sangiro

Emotions running high

Before you hit the post button, read your reply again. If you're in doubt about whether it constitutes a personal attack or not, then it probably does. Don't post it.

Keep your cool. Let's respect each other and have some fun.

Yes, this is another shameless bump. Locking threads is not my idea of a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. If you can't control your emotions - step away from the keyboard...

I agree...thanks...I never get into the political talks anyways....read them but keep my opinion to myself

I don't even bother reading those threads.

Once again HH, you've proven you are the man. Thanks!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes, this is another shameless bump. Locking threads is not my idea of a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. If you can't control your emotions - step away from the keyboard...

Reminds me of PEBKAC... Emotions creating PEBKAC.... Yikes! :S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Look folks, if you want to discuss Iraq ad naseum, try hitting Google for a war-specific discussion forum. Here is one that looks active.

I agree. It's one thing to keep a few threads going on this topic but people are currently "carpet bombing" these forums with war threads and one-liners in those threads. I seriously suggest those who are doing that start using some "precision munitions"..... so to speak. :P
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Look folks, if you want to discuss Iraq ad naseum, try hitting Google for a war-specific discussion forum. Here is one that looks active.

I agree. It's one thing to keep a few threads going on this topic but people are currently "carpet bombing" these forums with war threads and one-liners in those threads. I seriously suggest those who are doing that start using some "precision munitions"..... so to speak. :P

BOOOOM!!!

(I totally agree, HH, and was playing with the above statement. I said before - it has gotten out of hand and I, for one, am glad you've decided to put a stop to all this mess.)

On a lighter note...I NEED ALTITUDE!!!

FFF

As a general rule: dz.commers rock!!! I've met and jumped with a bunch of us here, and gotten some great insight/advice from several of these fine people.

I try not to participate in the war threads for personal reasons, so I'll bring my personal attack here:

I was looking at footage from the Eloy Boogie (which rocked - thanks again to Betsy!) and I noticed something that really primed me for this personal attack... Sangiro - you smile too much! I was working with the clip of our Horny Gorilla with Lew and Betsy and you laughed and smiled the whole time! What is wrong with you??? Are you some kind of freak - how dare you enjoy skydiving with your friends???

Don't get me started...;)

edit to add: Special thanks to all who are on the dz.com folding team - helping to save lives and prevent suffering.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Ya know, I'm hopefully about to go back to work very soon and I've been planning on donating to HH's beer fund, and maybe even get an Eloy video out of Deuce in the process but I gotta know, does HH wear that damn mask in the video too, or is that just for the posted pictures here on DZ.com?

B|

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1