skybytch

What should I get?

Seem to have found myself with a bit of extra cash. I know I should do something responsible like invest it, but I'd rather buy myself a new toy. :)

I can afford one of the above. The bike would be practical; I'd save major bucks on my commute (especially at $2.09 a gallon!). The mp3 player would be a fun toy. The laptop would be cool if I can set up wireless on my desktop too - then I could post from the bathroom :ph34r:. The flat screen would just be bitchin' to have.

Help me out here. Which one should I get?

How much $$$ ya talking here? For the price of that laptop, you cound have a new video card and two bitchin flatscreen monitors!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Always go with the Bike.

Bikes are too dangerous. None that I know of are Cypres ready. Sucks, since you need to be sure you are in a wide open area before you ride it out the back of the skyvan.
It's your life, live it!

Yep. Dual head video card and 2 flatscreens. Probably even have some left over, maybe even enough for a cheap mp3 player.

Edit to add: Sounds good (above) but what am I saying!?!?!?!? I have no freaking clue what I would do without my laptop.

Forget what I said, get a laptop.
It's your life, live it!

laptop worth it's salt = 1000 times 2 or 3.
flat screen or Ipod "they make it for windows as well"
+ it's cool. like apple cool

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Of course I have my own ideas of how I might spend it if it were mine to spend... but since you asked , I was surprised that the bike (by popular opinion) seems to blow away the other ideas ?

If you don't get the bike you got no hair!!!!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

I'd get the bike too. I just got a laptop and I like it, but I'd get the bike. The laptop'll keep you inside, the bike'll get you outside.

Make sure you can carry your gear on it.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)