kevin922

FreeflyHol USPA Memorial Page.... Info Here.

Kev I'm getting photos togther to make a big album for her folks,and editing a video that going to be a few hours long of Holly I'm going to the dz in a while and collect some cash from everyone there!

I think it might be appropriate to provide the link to this video (maybe a shorter version?) on the memorial page so people can have a more "interactive" way of learning about our girl..

I'm sure HH will be more than happy to host it?

Kevin

Kevin,

I'll send you a check this afternoon. Like everyone has said I'll be happy to send more after I get paid at the end of the month.

Thank you for taking charge of this for us.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Used Pay Pal Thanks.

FYI
Find out if you supply the ad on disk using Adobe Photoshop for the images (highest res possible) and Quark Express to build the ad (don't forget to add all fonts used to the disk) if they will discount the price.
Also if you can find out who the printer is and what they require i.e. disk or film might save you some money too.

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

Kevin
I'll do the paypall thing, if I can't figure it out a check will go out first thing tomorrow morning. I definately like the "Rock Star" idea. Everything Holly was going to do was going to be done like a Rock Star if it was to be done by her.

Ap

Guys, we are 100.00 away from being halfway there! (not counting the stuff coming via the snail) so i'm sure we are at least half way there. You guys are awesome, it really shows how much holly really meant to such a large audience. I don't think we'll have any problems getting a full color spread for her.

We truly are a family here, I'd be honored to jump with all of you guys.

Kevin

Any left over funds I am sure the family could use to help defray any expenses they unexpectedly occur. I think it's wonderful, this outpouring of $$ and heartfelt responses. We really are a family, and I am thrilled to be part of it.

Well done, Kevin, and well done to all.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

kev, Im glad we raised that much already.

I was curious about a family fund.

I dont want to volunteer you for it; how would you feel abou this extra money going toward her family?
(i have feleling you'll receive plenty )
My photos

My Videos

Kevin,
Thanks for doing this. It means alot to our little community, and will mean a great deal to Holly's family, both blood and extended.

I didn't have much left in my PayPal account, but what was there you now have for Holly. Let me know if you need more, as I get paid in a week.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Christiaan and I just sent a donation via paypal. Thank you so much for doing this Kevin. I've been unable to read DZ.com all day - new job, can't comfortably cry - so to come home and read what you have done here felt really, really good. Thank you!

Mandy

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch