QTPi

My Nekkid 100th!!!!

Let me preface this post by saying I showed up at the DZ with beer, 98 jumps, and brand new (new to me, that is) gear. After hooking up my main and getting packed, I did a high h&p to play with my new canopy. WOO HOO HOO!!!B|

For weeks everyone at the dz has been screaming at me to do the nekkid thing for my 100th.:$ So we gear up and stuff sweaty, naked bodies in a 182 for a 20 minute ride to altitude. It was my first hybrid jump (remember I brought beer) with Pop and me on our bellies, AggieDave hanging (um...literally) from our cheststraps. WOO HOO!!! It was fun and fast and I got my first kiss pass!! Then to top it off, I landed out!!:$

O.K. Now the Crying Game confession....I was the only one with clothes on!:P

What a blast! Thanks guys!:)And, yes, they pied the hell out of me!

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Even though I'm new to this sport, but, I wouldn't jump naked for my 100th...I don't wanna scare people, they might think I'm one of those 'endo-skeleton Terminators' you know. :D

Hold on!!!!!!!!
It was YOUR 100th jump and you decided to do a nekid skydive with your clothes on:S
Congrats on that attmept though.B|
Well I was also contemplating what to do for my 100th.
I should be hitting my 100th next week (fingers crossed)
A nekid jump really appeals to me but not on my own and it's a little cool here in the UK still.:o:o
I'd love to do a raft jump here but i don't know if it's been done here.

www.myspace.com/durtymac

I'd love to do a raft jump here but i don't know if it's been done here.

Im sure theres been a raft jump in the UK - we got one in Ireland :)6 og the guys pulled it out the side door of the Wild Geeses Caravan (c208 i think) and managed to hold it - apparently the geese had tried it 3 times but never managed to hold on to it. Once the guys got it out the door and stable it was really stable - you can see the look of incipient terror when the guy riding in the raft tried to tip it so he could get out and wasnt able to on his first attempt! Go for it - buy a crap blow up dinghy and make sure you are away from any main roads or towns or anything.. Just rem not to inflate the boat fully and be ready to let air out of it - the guys just half filled it and still had to let air out a couple of times on the way up. Enjoy!
Genie

And yes its WAY too cold to be doing nekkid jumps right now!

well, the skyvan is at Langar for the boogie - great plane to take a raft out of. I would recommend talking to DH before investing in the raft though...

tash

PS - looking forward to sharing your beer...
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

It was a pleasure to share your 100th jump with you. I am sure you will have nightmares for months after seeing me and Dave butt naked, but I guarantee that you will NEVER forget that dive. Happy 100th!
;)

edited: Oh, you forgot that part at the end of the dive when I turned over on my back and sunk right underneath you. I wish you could have seen the look on your face!

7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I wish you could have seen the look on your face!

Yea, I'm sure it was priceless!! Thank God there was no video!;)

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

AggieDave was in a stand until um...things got to flapping around too much. Then he went into a semi-sit.B|

--

Pop flipped over on his back to watch and AggieDave grabed me and gave a big wet kiss!:$
HA! It was all fun!

--