Skymonkey13

Fat chick beats the hell out if this guy.

I've been known to laugh when I'm scared, extremely nervous or in really strange situations. Once a good friend of mine was run over by a jeep. I was standing on the side-rail on the jeep when it happened...felt like a speed bump, but speed bumps don't let out paint peeling screems when you run over them...by the way...he's alright now, just got an F'd up hip.

Can't belive he thought it a good idea to start on someone the size of a mountain gorrilla. At least his mate salvaged what little dignity he could be dragging the idiot away. Good on her!!!

:D

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

That tape is really distressing. Apparently it was 10 years ago. I wonder what has happened to those children from growing up in that atmosphere. Sadly, the cycle is probably continuing. [:/]

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I wonder what has happened to those children from growing up in that atmosphere. Sadly, the cycle is probably continuing

I dunno Andrea but I bet it's not great.

When I was down in San Fran in early March I wandered up Haight St. from Market ... hoping to make it all the way to Ashbury.

About 1/3 of the way there (top of the hill) things did not look so good. "Drug Free Zone" signs suggested a bit of a rough neighborhood. One side of the street held beautifully restored 1900 houses and the other side held "project" houses. Then I heard the nice black lady (yet larger than she of the video) start yellin' in to me what sounded like a kinda slang.

She was yelling at her kids who must have been about 10 or so. Apparently they had not come DIRECTLY home from school. she took off her belt and started violently whipping them across the backside :o:o:o ...wailing and crying as they ran home fleeing her. Nice, eh?

I kept walking, now very uneasy. the neighborhood grew seedier and very shortly I noticed EVERYBODY was looking at me ... nobody else was white and, um, let's say they all didn't look like the college types...

That was MY culture lesson for the year... I bet those in the 'hood didn't think any more of that fight than the fight I saw.

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Lots of people live like that. Most of them have been in that environment for generations and think its normal. Getting people to change is impossible. They can only change themselves with great self motiviation. Those that do realize that they don't want to live that way move out. But the area remains the same, because the people haven't changed.

I used to work in a pawn shop - one of the greatest jobs of my life!

We used to get the ocassional wine-o trying to sell a broken watch or other shiney think they'd found.

They were all quite thin. They didn't spend whatever money they had on food. Not when you can get a cheap pint of wine for $1.43.

Every Christmas the shop owner has a tradition of giving them all a pint of wine. Buy the really cheap stuff by the case and the price drops to $1.31, including tax. They'd line up around the corner waiting for noon on Christmas Eve. Not one of them owned a watch, but we knew exactly when it was noon - they'd form a nice line and come in for their free bottle. Some of them would try to be sneaky - go outside and change their coats or take off their hats and try to come back through for an extra bottle. I can't count the hours of cheap entertainment I enjoyed from those people.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Three cheers for Aunt Jemima....reigning champion in the ghetto domestic violence arena....
I grew up in an envioronment like that but the violence was a lot more serious and it was the parents vs their own kids not two (adults?) going at it...that video looked like two kids playing. Both of them were still standing. In my childhood home it wasn't over till the kid couldn't get up struggle or scream anymore. (shakes head sadly...) There's no stopping THAT cycle....
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

The part where they stop as a Squad car goes by and then POW back at it!
After 13 yrs, I just got moved to a new territory that puts me out of the City & the "Red Zone" (for the majority of my tours):ph34r: YAHOOO! No more of that crap.
I did laugh my ass off after he(coward) took a swing at her and she just mashed him around. He got what he needed. I wish it worked out that way more often but, not all women get the upper hand[:/].
I always preffered women in body building or from my sparring & Martial Arts. No worries when I'm not near by and the friendship of a confident person.
I love a XENA, what can I say?B|
(I admit Quineesha was a whole-lat-a-lovin')
-Grant