Unstable

Cats piss me off. POLL!!!!

Cats piss me off. I've had enough of them, I'm sick of all of them and their hairballs. Just last night, a cat crawled into an open window of my Nice 1970 Opel GT (WITH BRAND NEW LEATHER INTERIOR) and took a whizz on the wooden consoling.

POLL - What do you think we should do about cats??

sds

"What are you going to do? Release the hounds? Release the bees? Release the hounds with the bee in their mouths that shoot bees at you when they bark?" - HOmer

- Edeted cuz i cant spel-
=========Shaun ==========

Just kick him in the squishy and have done with it. Everything belongs to a cat. The car is the cat's property unless otherwise specified by, say, closing the window?
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

cats piss me off when they split and their owners feel the need to tape papers up all over the freakin place... "Have you seen my pussy?" and then there is only a pic of a damned cat! :P

:P

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

When cats are self powered (running), it's called sporting clays practice.
With the proper launcher, skeet!

When that's finished, let me know. I have some wonderful feline recipies.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I see a thread of cat bashing!! This is just wrong. Cat's are the coolest animal on the planet.

bah, your pissed at yourself for leaving the window down on your precious car. If it was such a meaningful possesion don't you think you would have taken more care to see it was secured. You can't blame the cat for your inability to roll your window up.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Poor Baby, got you nice little car pissed on. Oh well, you know what they say about auto's and substitutes?.... Yep, got a little one I'd say.
Me, love all animals but cats hold a special place. When they are content, they Purr. When they don't want to be petted, they leave. So, take it easy on the next cat. If they are out in the wild, blame the owner. (stepping off the soap box)....
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

I see a thread of cat bashing!! This is just wrong. Cat's are the coolest animal on the planet.

bah, your pissed at yourself for leaving the window down on your precious car. If it was such a meaningful possesion don't you think you would have taken more care to see it was secured. You can't blame the cat for your inability to roll your window up.

Thank you slappie. I don't offend easily, but this thread has managed to do it. I get so sick of people complaining about cats.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

WELL - EXCUUUUUUUSE ME!!!!!! Excuse me for dreaming - for dreaming of an ideal world where we don't have to live our lives defensivly, to step around menacing animals and live my life AROUND them. If you are acusing me of trying to make this world a better place, then call me guilty!!!!

on a second note, all the cat lovers are taking this thread WAAAY to seriously. Do you really think the Humane Society would let me do half this stuff????

sds
Manhattan KS

of an ideal world where we don't have to live our lives defensivly, to step around menacing animals and live my life AROUND them.

Well, think about it this way. Instead of blaming the cat for taking a leak in your car. Find the owner of said cat and douse him in Jet-A and torch him. It's not the cats fault it figured your car was a safe place to take a piss. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well, think about it this way. Instead of blaming the cat for taking a leak in your car. Find the owner of said cat and douse him in Jet-A and torch him. It's not the cats fault it figured your car was a safe place to take a piss

How about torching both of them. That would be cool.

sds
manhappening kansas

Cat owners should be subjected to the same laws as dog owners . Keep them confined to your own damn yard .

Amen. Nothing wrong with taking a little responsibility for the worthless things.

You like 'em, great. Keep 'em off of my spread, or they won't come home.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Hmmm.... I vote for outsmarting the cat by rolling your window up... Never know what might end up in your car with the windows down!

I see a thread for posting cute kitty pics :P

http://crayfish.nu/keely/Images/Photos/IggyPuss.jpg

how about posting a pic of the cutie holding the kitty:D:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.