pyke

Where are you going for Memorial Day wkend?

Hey,
I'll be at Emerald Coasts beach boogie. I had hoped to jump this year since I just got my b. But I just found out you can't jump the beach on rental gear. Man I've got to get gear!:( Well, I'm going to try driving again. It's always good to earn jumps!

Danielle

I'm hiking up Sandia Peak on Friday (we get that day off), going to a fellow skydiver's wedding on Saturday, then Sunday and Monday we're hiking Wheeler peak (up near Taos).

Memorial Day weekend is one of the few weekends this summer that my hubby isn't racing and I'm not training, so we're spending it doing a mutual hobby.

B|

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Kiwi Lezbo- In case you havent heard... Texas has a couple of dropzones.

I know of a real cool skydiver crash place. Complete with swimming pool and real fun people .... Would you like a brochure? B|

Happy ferkin BirthDay, Lezbo.

~AirAnn~

I'll be in Perris of course! Just sitting there watching the dandelions grow.......

Damn! Woman you got some hellacious vision if you can do that out of a tailgate airplane from 13000 feet going 120 miles an hour tracking like hell away from a big idiot with a bunch of Borg crap on his head who's trying to take pictures of you!

Rock-n-roll Ballerina Tao! Awesome.

JP:)

Damn! Woman you got some hellacious vision if you can do that out of a tailgate airplane from 13000 feet going 120 miles an hour tracking like hell away from a big idiot with a bunch of Borg crap on his head who's trying to take pictures of you!

Bwahhhhhh well good flying only comes from relaxation....sing with me and find the key....:P
JP your flying skills will be put to the ultimate test as you chase me around the sky:P Be prepared for something special;)
BB

JP your flying skills will be put to the ultimate test as you chase me around the sky

In my quest to be at least mediocre at everything I am pursuing RW, FF and Camera at about the same rate. Doing OK, holding my own.

BLAM!

Freestylists! Argh! And then there's DivaSkyChick with that board! And LouDiamond in a birdman, out of a balloon!

I'm a one-legged-man in an ass-kicking contest!
:S:S:SB|B|B|

I bet if you talked to MD sweet enough he would let you jump the beach at least once....

Yeah, that might work, but MD is still over seas. As far as I've heard he won't be back by Memorial Day. I may try to do at least one beach jump though.;) Hey I can always jump at the dropzone.:)See you then!
Danielle

I will be at SDC trying to win a whole set of new gear....or some discounted gear!!!

YeeHaw!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Looks like I may be in the Chicago area for Memorial day weekend!!!

Yay!! B|

Hmmm. I'm probably going to be at either SDC or Sky Knights Sat-Sun, but will probably need to be back in WI on Monday for the older version of RW. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1