Jessica

Weekend numbers, May 10-11

Made jump 666 yesterday:2:0

JAX ExtremeSports moved the office/manifest over by the main part of the airport. Makes plane boarding much simpler, packing tent will be brought over this week.

Just gotta work on that parking thing, though the airport manager is very helpful.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

0:5:0
1 good jump on friday, and 4 awesome jumps sat. Caravan came out saturday and before i knew i was out of money, damn it. Did a fun 2 sit fly, a solo ff where i finally got some head down action (bout bloody time), a funneled 8 way w/ video, and a pretty good 6 way. so i had fun. oh yea, i'm also working on my swoops (just starting) and i got to jump a spectre 120 because i popped my reserve for repack a little early.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

0 : 2 : 1

I had a good weekend, did my first freefall today from 3500. Was going to do one from 4000 but I did the responsible thing and came to work on time.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

4:3:0

4 is how old my nephew is today. I went to his bday party and had a fabulous time.

3 jumps.

0 beer.

Actually a rather laid back weekend for me.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0:5:1

Wife still prego, no lovin'...
Three jumps sat including my first turbine jump, 2 today. Great two way today out of a Westind Beech turbine today. Diving exit, docked quickly, released to style series for A license (back flip, front flip, barrol role), redock, release to 360's, redock, break, track, all on video!! I was so stoked. Best skydive of my life, jump #34. Somewhat heavy winds though. Made the mistake of jumping a jumping a 300 student rig (wasn't paying attention) and man did I get drug around under that thing. It must have pulled me three miles on the ground once I landed. Sheesh. Whata dork.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

45 mph winds:1 inch of rain:why would I owe beer for sitting on my ass.

Weekend was a complete wash out. All the DZ's I called shut down mid Saturday and if anyone jumped today thay have balls the size of Watermelons.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I did it because this job pays for my jumps, and it pay very well. I could have gotten in on a 3rd load and it would have made me 15 minutes late for work.

From now on I call work to tell them I am going to be late.;)

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

O:2:0B|

One hop-n-pop from 3 k(yet another 1st) VERY FUN !

One fun rw jump with Jessica.

Jump 109 and still no pie. Hopefully I can stay later at the next shindig.

L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

1:4:1

Got two jumps in on Friday, got the whole plot ready for the veggie garden Saturday (which made Sharon very happy!) And my back now looks quite red. Planting comes next weekend. Was able to get two more jumps in on Saturday, before the club meeting.

Met DZ.commer IndyZ-Sounds like he's going to be frequenting our humble DZ a little more often.

Weather totally blows today- literally- like 45 mph blows. So I'm being a slug, and helped cook dinner for the little lady- (Her son, Chris, and I played Emeril- Chris can cook really well.)

Beer for landing in the backyard. I was a bad boy - Spank me!

Blue ones, everyone!

Lenny Gavett, OC, Team Bump-n-Grind.

Easy Does It