shunkka

favourite fast food

Taco Cabana. Their black bean burritos are great.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Subway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MMMMMMMM... B.M.T. with everything. . . . .

We agree on ONE thing !!

Well, that's progress. At least we don't have to argue about my right to pick my own sandwich toppings. :P

Well, that's progress. At least we don't have to argue about my right to pick my own sandwich toppings.

Sandwiches don't kill people, people kill people:D

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Subway.

I loved subway until I discovered Wawa. Sure, the quality control sucked, but as long as you go in after midnight on a friday or saturday night, they had their best samich makers on duty. :)
Then I discovered Quiznos and I'm not sure how I'll survive in connecticut where the nearest quiznos is in NYC.

mmmm toasty.

Oh yeah, no Chipotle in CT either. Between quiznos and chipotle, that's like 2 to 3 meals a week!

Dave

Well, that's progress. At least we don't have to argue about my right to pick my own sandwich toppings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandwiches don't kill people, people kill people

That depends on where you buy the sandwiches. One sandwich almost killed me. Serves me right for buying a hamburger in a bus station in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Death might have been better than what that thing did to my stomach and bowels. :$

Then I discovered Quiznos and I'm not sure how I'll survive in connecticut where the nearest quiznos is in NYC.

Quiznos is pretty good. The nearest one is just a few minutes away, and I just happen to have won a $25 gift certificate for them... lunch anyone?

But my fast food of choice is actually a tie between Subway and A&W, depending on if I'm being healthy that day.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Subway.

Mmmm... Subway.... *salivating* I think I'll go there today. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.