1 Birdman jump (thanks Nathan!)
3 Mad track dives....
2 DZ.com record attempt!
The biggest DZ.com Seat fly CampFire Ever!!! 9 Way!!! B|

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

;):14:1

14 wicked jumps, 1 case owed for my first record attempts. I had an awesome time jumping with all the DZ.commers. We had 2 valiant attempts at a 2 point 12 way, a great tracking dive, and a really fast campfire!
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

550 miles on the brand new car before I wrecked it:5:3

Fun weekend... expensive weekend though. Fender bender 12 miles from the Georgia border heading south to Atlanta. No metal damage but it did a number on the plastic. Honda's bounce off other cars quite nicely.:S

1 Freefall with Mouth. I've finally got the back flying under control so we did a spinner with me back tracking and her on the belly. 4 VERY sweet CRW jumps with Chris. I learned more in those 4 jumps about canopies then I've learned in the 12-15 CRW jumps I had before this weekend. I did manage to just about knock my self clean out by not taking the right delay on the Lightning. It left nice bruises and put my back out. But we still flew offsets all weekend once we got the canopies figured out. I'm looking forward to the 25 way diamonds this weekend B|B|.

11 hours in the car today and here I am... at home again. Now to do the laundry [:/]

Beer for first jump in Georgia, First freefall in GA, First CRW in GA. I paid with champaign for the first new car and first accident :P.

Skydive Atlanta is a SWEET DZ with the PIMP King Air. And Trey can spot a load out of it... even if the freefallers like to aim for our CRW :D

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:4:0

AHHHHH...well...it took me till Monday to get any jumps but today was nice. Decided after all the shit talkin I would go see what was the dealio at Aerohio. Well, I got there about 1200 and as I expected they said students were on the way at about 2. Sweet...did a repack, took a nap, wandered around. At 2 we were in the air. Students were just showing up but the staff wanted to do some fun jumping. I did 4 WAY!!! AND 8 WAY...in my Free Fly suit of course. B| Got in a 4 way, 2 eight ways, and one decent free fly jump. Why ARE THERE HARDLY ANY FREE FLYERS IN OHIO???? What up wid dat? These people are stuck on their bellies. Good day though...Otter was turnin....sun was shinin, I was SWOOPIN!!!!

;):5:3

Oh yeah, that's the kind of weekend I like! Much fun in Kamloops. Completely enjoyed the Kapowsin Super Otter.
Met Scott - sdctlc - hi Scott! See ya around.

2 solo sitflys and YES! I finally held it. What a feeling. 2 fun RW 2-ways. And then the HELICOPTER! Oh yeah, that was entirely sweet.

3 cases owed. First proper sit-fly, first helicopter, and first real way-out-there-wish-I'd-brought-a-pullup-cord out landing.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

2 : 4 : 1

well I had 1 Blown date on Saturday night due to me being at the dropzone and missing the meeting time. On the same note I was able to meet for lunch on sunday briefly and all went well.

4 good jumps over 3 days, which was a little disappointing but I am moving up the student ladder and have been cleared for 15 second delays.

1 case owed because I jumped a 220 as opposed to the normal 280, but really just because I wanted too.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

2:3:2

2 (times I tested my guardian Angel), 3 jumps on the only decent day of our first Statutory long weekend of the summer, a case (mostly drank by myself) each for first novelty dive and for horseshoeing myself on a hop n pop :o:o:o

Sounds like Hollister was da shit his weekend but I had some fun myself. First jump of the weekend was my first "novelty dive". Vicky (ask me someday about how "I broke her collarbone;)") wanted me to do a wagonwheel dive with her (well duh, of course I'll do that... now how do we do that?) I dropped a grip and we corkscrewed for 3,000 ft until we just couldn't hold on any longer - I've never gone that fast or been that disoriented in the air :):o:o. I did the riser avoidance thing and just wondered how the hell THAT could have happened given they were to have opened at 3k anyway - and left the plane well after us. gotta get me a slower opening parachute...:o

Next load I follow a cute student-ette out and trip on the JM - lazily frontlooping from 3k - tossing late on the slide and catching my p/c on my left leg - oh goody - now I'm entangled and headlow, picking up speed. Not to make light of this but I kicked the entanglement out, beat the student back by a wide margin, and then "lied" about how I did that. Apparently I scared the JM nearly as much as I scared myself - and he's been at this is 25 years!! I think I'll stay with my fast-opening parachute for a bit longer ;)

Very few beer survived the night despite a small crowd - Pete (Magistr8) Rodriguez celebrated his first freefall (from the sunday before) and I celebrated life in general... mine!!

By Sunday morning it was raining so hard that the DZ's roof was leaking. AFter sitting in on a HP landing seminar being offered to coach II's I drove aroud Lake Winnipeg to the family cottage and helped with the spring cleanup. Guess which bits I, um, forgot to tell my parents?

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

B|:6:a couple

Playing simon says in freefall is funB| Learned loops and barrel rolls. Been nailing my landings. The instructors that are watching me fly are pretty confident, so I'm gonna start to carefully downsize. Hit 10 minutes of freefall.

This whole skydiving thing just keeps getting better and better the more I do it;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

and first real way-out-there-wish-I'd-brought-a-pullup-cord out landing.

In a pinch your shoelace works well. Not that I'd know from experience or anything.....:ph34r:
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

:) : 2 : 0

two fun jumps shooting video for kristi's tandems and a nie long drive back today from vegas.... got home just in time to take a shower and get dressed for work....... woo hooo... hop n pops tomorow though... got to get to the dz by 9 so i can get a few in before work....

;):3:?

woohoo! opening weekend at skydive moncton and the weather couldn't have been better! up until thursday it was cold and rainy for two weeks straight. friday dawned bright, cloudfree, low winds and it stayed that way all weekend! unheard of in these parts. it was a long weekend for us so we were jumping right up until sunset last night. not sure about firsts though, i did my first jump on my shiny new solo certificate, did a jump with video to try my a lic. style series but fell like a rock, video guy had to stand to try to catch me and just went by me as i opened. :D call me anvilboy i guess!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001