PhreeZone

Still even more Pics from Perris...

Its only about 2.5 megs

Downloading right now.

Hey, Phree? Thanks for the memories....(hey, it's Bob Hope's 100th birthday today...have to sing a little....;))

I will say this....it was a good exit!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Mouth: I was having problems too... MediaPlayer was trying to get an new CODEC from MS and was giving me back an error message (2 or 3 times). I waited a bit, tried again, and this time MS did send a new CODEC and it worked.

Not sure if its the same problem you were having, but try waiting a bit and trying again.
Remster

I HATE COMPUTERS

That's probably why you're such a nice people-person.:D
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

fun jump cause you were smiling the entire time.

Mike McG. got an hysterical photo where you and Eric are level, and still holding on to me (and I'm holding onto you!)....and I am very low, knees dropped, and I've got this expression on my face, a cross between "I am so gonna figure this out and get level with you two" and a grin...I've ordered it, and will frame it and hang it in my office - call it "Determination" or something....ROFL!

It was a way fun jump, even though I ended up very low....both in the formation and at deployment time....we shall have to do it again (well, without the low deployment).

Edit: That was very very funny...wow, am I stiff or what? Ms. Robotica....LOL!!!! Thanks, Eric! You made me look good!!! (well, sorta!)

I miss you guys!!

Ciels-
Michele

oh no...
OH MY...
Uhm.... how much do you want to remove those? PLEASE?

LOL... great pics Phree and it was a pleasure to finally meet you. Next time we'll have to do a jump together...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

oh no...
OH MY...
Uhm.... how much do you want to remove those? PLEASE?

Heehee, I'll have my camera ready for some of that action at The American Boogie for sure now! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOL.. Oh YEAH, THAT's BALBOA ;)

Oh n Andi, there will be NOOOO pseudo cartwheels while a camera is present, Unless I've been drinking then all bets are off...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Oh n Andi, there will be NOOOO pseudo cartwheels while a camera is present, Unless I've been drinking then all bets are off...

Hee heeeeee.....I grabbed Eric's camera and told Lum to cartwheel...and he did! Hee hee.....and you weren't even drinking (yet...):$:$;):)
Ciels-
Michele

Oh NO... You INSISTED that I do a cartwheel. Wouldn't take NO for an answer. When I gave in and did one ,someone hands you a camera..

Classic bait n switch...

She had to see if you had been practicing or not... RIGHT???

Um, especially after the phonecall the night before...

"Hey, Michele, make Lummy do a cartwheel, o.k.? But get out of the way, he always falls down..."

My recollection of it went something like this...

Me: OHMIGOD, LUMMY!!!!! How are you? Do a cartwheel, and yes, the camera's on...
You: O.K....

Bait and switch? Not bloody likely. Although it is a teeny camera...:S:P

Ciels-
Michele

NOOOOO... I GEEKED while YOU were doing a cartwheel...

and Please, whatever you do, don't subject the rest of the DZ.com community to the horrors

and Besides, I seriously think this was a conspiracy between you and one who will remain nameless....

cough cough... skye... cough... cough...