TomAiello

Fort Bragg Wind Tunnel

you should teach the military how to base jump, theres got to be a tactical application for that i

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I'd like to see the segment; does anyone have a copy of it or link for it? I know that CNN has it on their main page right now (near the bottom under 'Video'), but it's subscription-only and I don't have that. If anyone does and has a way to save the video, please share!
PTiger

I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way

Latest news is that they are going to lay the wind tunnel on it's side so them Ft. Bragg types can practice for their demo landings.

;)

WOW... I bet, I heard the guy in charge is gona fry for making that 40 mph decision....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Latest news is that they are going to lay the wind tunnel on it's side so them Ft. Bragg types can practice for their demo landings.

;)

You know i have found that skydivers are a close nit bunch always friendly to others, but i guess you get a bad one here and there. Think about what yo usay before you speek. Those injured on that jump are close friends of many of us.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Nah...no reason for it to get nasty...if he know's how to take a joke!!!!

Now if ya wanna talk about a joke...lets talk about the GK skydiver that had a little TOO much fun at archways accuracy meet last year....THAT was a joke....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Most skydivers that I know, know how to take a fucking joke!!!!! especialy military guys....

Yeah, I agree but some times the line between being funny and having a thick skin gets crossed and the shit just isn't funny. Don't be that one guy at the party who crosses the tasteless joke line.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING